Chapter 2

"Get up" The black haired awoke as a hand grabbed his hair, roughly pulling his head up to face the man in front of him.

The teenager eyes were observing the new man's face while he grabbed the other's wrist, yanking it away.

He did not look much older that the teenage boy. The blonde male just scoffed as he looked down at Wooyoung, rubbing his wrist where the young boy had grabbed him a tad too roughly.

The boy decided that he didn't like the new man, who seemed to be part of some kind of squad or something.

He wore a bulletproof vest and a rifle was hanging around his shoulders.

"What? Did they get so scared by my little outbreak that they needed to send a member of some special squad? How cute. Didn't think the police would be so vulnerable. I am just a normal harmless teenager" The boy smirked at the blonde who still hadn't moved an inch.

The man pulled his lips into a snarl, putting one hand on his rifle when the raven haired stood up.

Wooyoung just chuckled. How hilarious. He acted just like his dad every time he moved to abruptly or did something which concerned him, he would always eye him with that expression in his face.

Regret or fear.

The boy lifted his hands in surrender, smirking at the young officer.

"Relax. Damn, didn't think you would be such a scared cat."He snickerd.

Without saying another word, the other male grabbed the boy by his arm, dragging him out of the room.

'Thank god' Wooyoung thought to himself. He looked at the hand on his arm with a disgusted expression on his face, not liking the touch of the others sweaty hand, but he had to obey and follow the man, who looked like he would kill the teenage boy if he took any wrong steps, the rifle in his other hand loaded.

The outside didn't look like Wooyoung had imagined a prison. The only thing that remembered the raven haired of a prison was the color of the interior.

All of it was white and clean, looking more like a hospital than a prison. The monotony of the whole building was oddly annoying.

Wooyoung had a hard time trying to control his body and mind, doing his best to block out the voice in his head.

As they walked down a hallway with doors on each side, Wooyoung suddenly knew why the whole building felt familiar in first place.

He had been here before.

The boys eyes widened in realization and he dug his heels into the ground as the man pulled him towards a door in the end of the hallway.

"No!" He screamed. He was confused as he looked at his shivering hands.

Confused why he felt like this.

Confused because of the fear he felt looking at the white door in front of him.

"I wanna go back"he whispered, just earning a glare from the blonde man who just chuckled and tried pulling him towards that door when the raven haired pulled his arm from the blondes grip.

"Come on. Who is a scared cat now huh?" Wooyoung retreated his hand as the man tried grabbing him again. With widened eyes the boy took a few steps back, violently shaking his head.

He did not know why he felt such a strong fear, but he wasn't supposed to be here. He didn't want to be here.

"Oh come on, we have had that before." The man groaned and lifted the rifle, pointing it at the teenage boy.