1

"Hi grand ma.... Taehyung said YOU want to meet me!"
Jin said entering into the old lady's room.

"Yes...actually i wanted to talk to you... It’s very important "

"Something serious? " jin put his hand on her hand.

"Our family prognosticator predicted your future jin...and.."

"And?"

"He said whom you going to marry...i mean YOUR would be husband will die within few months of your marriage! "

"What?are you believing these shit!"

She removed her hand from jin..

"May be you don't believe on these...but we believe our family prognosticator. If he said you are harmful for our taehyung... Then you are harmful... That can't be change! "

"So... Our marriage can't take place? Does taehyung know that?"

"If i will reject you,taehyung will reject you also...he can't go Against me!he loves me very much!"

"And what about our love?i love him also...you just can't separate us!"

"Marry someone else!"

"What?"

"Yes...its only the solution... "
.
.
.
.
.
"Where did you go jin?"
Jin's father ask looking at jin coming through the entrance.

"I went to meet taehyung "

"Jeon junghyun came to our house"

"So?why are you telling me this?i don’t know him!"

"He wants to make you their son in law!"

"What?do you think i will marry him?"

"Why will you marry him?you will marry his son!"

"Don't try to make this atmosphere light!"

"You have to marry him...he bought shares of our company... He saved our company... Just in return he wants you for his son?"

"Marriage is a game to you dad?!!"

Jin was really angry and sad with his dad..he excused Himself and went to his room...but he remembered something and held his steps there..

"Okay Dad i am ready... To get married... To..."

"Jeon jungkook... His name is jungkook " his father smiled saying this.

"Jeon jungkook! " jin repeated..

"Get Ready to become my prey mr.jungkook!" jin said to Himself in his mind which his father didn’t hear.

He went back to his room...

"If i marry that person i don’t know and truely my husband will die....then it will be the best options right?taehyung doesn't have to die!!i don't love jeon jungkook... Even if he dies..it will not affect me...and i can marry taehyung later...after his death!" jin was calculating his fate standing infront of the mirror...