Prologue

The heat was blistering, and Hunter deemed it acceptable to strut around his seemingly empty household with his top off. He didn’t mind being home alone on weekends. If anything, it was relaxing to get a break from Dalton. The doorbell went off, and when Hunter got to the door he saw RJ, his brother’s best friend. “Hey Hunt, where’s your brother?” he asked.

     “I don’t know. He went out a while ago. Knowing him, he won’t be back for a while, so you can go now,” Hunter answered. Before he had the chance to close the door, RJ quickly slid into the house. “You need to leave.”

     “Why would I leave you in this house shirtless? Clearly those Dalton boys aren’t keeping you satisfied…” RJ whispered hotly into Hunter’s ear. Hunter flinched, something he rarely did. “What’s wrong, Clarington? Afraid?” He reached his arm back to lock the front door.

     “What are you talking about?” Hunter asked, trying his hardest to mask his shaky voice. RJ grabbed Hunter’s shoulder and pulled him close.

     “I’m going to take you up to your room and show you exactly what I’m talking about.”

     “No. You need to leave.” Hunter attempted to get away, but RJ simply tightened his grip.

     “Stop being a bad boy… Or else you’ll have to be punished.”

***

     Sebastian sat on his bed in the dorm, reading his guilty pleasure, ‘The Fault in Our Stars’, when he suddenly felt queasy, and not from the angsty book. His eyes trailed to Hunter’s bed almost subconsciously. He and Hunter hadn’t acknowledged their friendship, but Sebastian couldn’t help feeling worried that the queasy feeling had something to do with Hunter.

***

     Hunter screamed in pain, as RJ finally stood up off of Hunter’s bed to put his pants on. “Damn Clarington, if I knew how much of a baby you were, I wouldn’t have done anything,” RJ stated, as if to taunt Hunter.

     “FUCK!” Hunter grunted through clenched teeth.

     “If you tell anybody what happened, best believe you won’t see precious daylight again. This won’t be the last time, Clarington.” RJ began walking away, but stopped in the doorway. “Oh, and make sure to wash the bed sheets. It looks like you either fucked a virgin or got attacked by a rabid dog… Oops,” he added sarcastically.

     Hunter’s eyes were shut so tightly that tears began to fall. For the first time in his life, he felt vulnerable and broken; a feeling he promised himself would never happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) So yeah basically this is just the prologue :P I have Chapter One almost written up, and I'll post that as soon as it gets 10+ Votes, or likes on Tumblr. Feel free to leave feedback, questions, and/or spread the word about this story :) - ggust.tumblr.com