261-280

Chapter 261 City of Evil

The maze was released and collected quickly, and it didn't have time to affect the team members.

This forest maze will have an impact on people as long as they are in it, and Zhou Qi cannot control this.

And as long as it is released, people can see it.

Therefore, it is actually quite restrictive to use, but if used well, it is actually quite powerful. Even if it just destroys a corpse, it is simply perfect and leaves no trace.

Not a single hair was left of those people.

After being swallowed by the forest, it will eventually turn into nutrients to nourish the plants in the forest.

After destroying the body, Zhou Qi clapped her hands, signaling everyone not to worry.

If a force comes, we will fight it. Their team has great combat effectiveness and there is nothing to be afraid of. If the city lord really doesn't know how to appreciate it, the worst that can happen is that we can break into the city lord's mansion at night and get rid of the people quietly.

There is no need to ask, this so-called city lord must have committed many evil deeds, too numerous to mention. It is absolutely not unjust to kill him.

Some people think Zhou Qi went too far and should have left him alive for interrogation. The fat man shouldn't have let Cuicui do it.

But why did she ask? What was there to ask? Zhou Qi could guess what the city lord and his men had done without even asking.

The evil of the end of the world was fully displayed in them. Zhou Qi was too lazy to ask.

Zhou Qi was mentally strong and didn't think killing a few small bastards was a big deal. Even if the city lord found out and sent someone to hold him accountable.

Who knows what happened to those people?

If he's alive, I want to see him in person. If he's dead, I want to see his body.

If you want to convict them, at least find their bodies.

If the other party is unreasonable, then it's easier to deal with. There's nothing to say, just fight.

Cuicui had been eating a lot recently and had stored up a lot of strength. The little girl secretly told her that she could still be whipped another thirty or fifty times like the one just now.

From the beginning of the apocalypse to now, at least in terms of supernatural powers, Zhou Qi has not met anyone more powerful than Bo Xian and Zhou Ri.

Without Bo Xian, Zhou Ri is the first day.

"...We can't stay here for long anyway, so let's find a way to leave as soon as possible."

Grandma Li said with lingering fear.

She was so scared by what happened today that she was even more grateful for her good luck. If she had encountered such a villain earlier, she and Jing Chang would have probably gone to see the King of Hell long ago.

"Yes. When Sister Xiaoyue and Uncle come back, we will discuss leaving."

As Zhou Qi expected, no second group of people came to the door for most of the day. Maybe the city lord felt that the team of power mutants was enough to deal with small fry like them.

But if there is no news from those people in the afternoon, the city lord may send people again.

If the other party continued to speak rudely this time, Zhou Qi was not sure if she could keep silent, and she might not be able to control her temper...