301-320

Chapter 301 Kong Anan's Luck

At first, Zhou Qi was a little in awe of the institute, thinking that it was full of old scholars who were obsessed with academics and only wanted to save the world.

Later I saw it myself and understood it.

It is true that he was obsessed with academics, but it is also true that he treated Bo Xian as a fool.

Although they claim not to care about power, they are all trying their best to fight for it.

The research institute should be renamed as Flying Camp and Dog Camp.

When they were plotting against her, Bo Xian had actually seen through those people. Zhou Qi originally thought that with Bo Xian's temper, even if he suffered a little loss occasionally, he would never indulge those people in the face of major issues.

Unexpectedly, Bo Xian really fell into the hands of these people.

Didn't they know that if they called out Bo Xian, no one would come to rescue them? Were they really so panicked that they accidentally called out the team's hiding place?

This excuse might work to fool others, but if you want her to believe it, just dream on.

Those scholars think they are unique in the world.

I feel that my life is the most precious thing in the world.

They were worried that Bo Xian would abandon them after they were captured, so they would rather let Bo Xian be captured with them.

They are scholars, the so-called "saviors". Even if they are captured, they will be treated with courtesy. What about Bo Xian... He was a powerful noble before the end of the world, and he is still doing well after the end of the world. Everyone who knows Bo Xian's resume is envious.

What could be more gratifying than bringing a high and mighty person down to earth?

At this time, those so-called researchers will become even more confident.

And Bo Xian and his friends...

Zhou Qi's eyes were dark.

So before setting off, Zhou Qi told everyone in a cold voice that they should only save those who should be saved, and not to mention those saviors who claimed to be superior to others and could save the world.

What does life or death have to do with her!

Everyone nodded silently, and even Kong Anan's face showed an expression of solidarity.

"Only save Captain Bo and his team members. As for the others... those precious researchers are doing research wherever they are anyway, so it doesn't matter where they work. Let's not disturb them, in case our good intentions lead to bad consequences."

Cheng Xiaofeng and Cheng Feng are indeed father and son.

Cheng Xiaofeng said what Cheng Feng wanted to say, with some sarcasm.

Wu Cheng and Jing Chang nodded.

After leaving the city gate, Zhou Qi took out the RV that had accompanied them throughout the journey from the space.

Everyone got in the car, Cheng Feng drove, and Kong Anan sat in the passenger seat giving directions.

In the carriage, several children surrounded Zhou Qi.

Everyone wanted to comfort Zhou Qi, but they didn't know how.

When Bo Xian got into trouble, Zhou Qi was the one who was most worried. But Zhou Qi seemed quite calm, so they wanted to comfort her, but they felt that Zhou Qi was gentle on the outside but strong on the inside, and actually didn't need anyone's comfort.