Chapter one

(Note:I'm so sorry I know this is a lot of speech I just couldn't figure out how to explain it right)
(I hope you enjoy it 😊)

The drive back to the station seemed longer than usual as Eleanor and her dad sat in a deafening silence,the atmosphere thick with anger.She wasted no time in jumping from the car,slamming the heavy door behind and cutting through the thick tension.

Hank gave a deep sigh before turning the engine off and getting out of the car himself,he was not looking forward to the conversation that awaited him.Every word he had said to Eleanor recently felt like he was talking an entirely different language she just seemed to be blatantly ignoring him.

Walking through intelligence she kept her head low avoiding eye contact with anyone;disappearing into the break room she plopped down onto the couch in exhaustion.Hoping to be left alone she put on her headphones to block the world out,only to be interrupted by her sister moments later.

"Fighting again Ellie really come on?" Erin spoke almost sounding disappointed.
"It just happened okay" Eleanor replied angrily.
"You smacked her in the face and knocked her to the ground you're going to sit here and tell me that was an accident." Erin questioned not believe she didn't have a reason.
"You wouldn't understand" the reply came blankly with little emotion.
"Try me bug" Erin spoke softly to her.
"These girls at school keep saying stuff about dad and even though I know it's not true I can't help but get hurt by it and it just makes me so angry." Eleanor explained bringing tears to her eyes.
"Look at me bug" Erin asked gently and lifted Eleanor's chin she they were making eye contact. "People can't go around commenting on things that don't concern them.how other people's families work is not something to be made fun of.how long has this been going on?" She questioned gently.
"Two months" Eleanor replied quietly.
"Bug why haven't you said anything?" Erin asked worriedly.
"I didn't want to bother you and dad." As Eleanor explain a tear falls from her eye. "I didn't want to be a problem I thought I could handle it on my own.i guess not" she turns away from Erin hiding her tears.
"You are fourteen this is not something you need to sort by yourself and you are never a problem." Erin tells her calmly.
"Tell that to dad." Eleanor slips out barely above a whisper.
"Ellie what are you talking about?" Erin questions with concern.
"It's nothing." Eleanor quickly gets up and practically runs out of intelligence.

There was only Jay and Antonio left in intelligence and Hank was on the phone in his office.
"Everything okay?"Jay cautiously asked.
"I don't know" Erin replied slowly.
Suddenly Hank comes out of his office look more pissed than before.
"Where's Eleanor?" Hank questioned.
"She just went outside a minute." Erin stated.
"Go get her now." Hank demanded
"Why what's going on?" Erin asked worriedly.
"She just been expelled from the school."