Chapter Five

Grayson is handing everyone their food, handing me my burrito as I'm driving.

Everyone is eating while I drive us to the lake to find the little girl again, if she's even still there..

I just want them to know I'm not crazy, that I actually did see this little girl, she was right in front of me.

My hand went right through hers..

I'm eating my burrito quickly on the way there so that way I have more time to find her, I hope she's still there.

I feel horrible for the way I left earlier but I had to, I was so overwhelmed, and I thought I was going insane.

Molly is getting everyone to put their trash in the bag so it's not all over the car, the all oblige.

I put my trash away just as I pull into the gravel road to the lake.

Still no one here, it's to cold out..

Of course Jared and Greyson are the last to finish eating, taking any food the others didn't finish.

"Hey who's crunch wrap is this?" Greyson asks, pulling out the last of my food.

"Mine just leave it there," he puts it in the one bag with no trash and he rolls it up.

I feel nervous driving down the road, but I feel eyes on me..

I look out the rear view mirror at my friends but their all talking with each other and looking out the window.

Bella wasn't wrong, there are others here, I just can't see them.

I wonder why...

As the woods started to turn into a clearing the feeling gets heavier, like their chasing the car almost.

What's going on?

I think to myself as I start to come to a stop. I put the car in park and it goes silent.

My eyes are everywhere, searching, looking for things I know I can't see..

I don't hear them, I just feel them, hundreds of them...

"Stay in the car somethings wrong.." I say concerned before stepping out of the car.

Once I'm out, I look for any sight of Bella. I just can't shake the feeling that somethings wrong, what gives?

"Ana!" I hear Bella shout.

Its echoed, coming from the trees.

"Bella? Bella! Where are you?!" I yell trying to find her, to see her.

She's in trouble I can feel it..

My head, it's starting to hurt, my ears start to ring.

"What the hell?" I cover my ears and fall to my knees.

Molly tries getting out of the car but Lea stops her.

Suddenly the pressure stops and I fall the the ground, fainting.

My eyes are blurry and I can barely hear a car door slamming, feet against gravel.

Their running to me, seeing if I'm alright.

I sit up and Greyson is kneeling in front of me, his hands cupping my face.

He's yelling something.

Everything is in slow motion..

I faint again..

My head is pounding and someone is driving my car..