{MORNING? MORE LIKE ANNOYANCE}

Oliver wood pov:

It was the morning. I felt Percy sit on the side of my bed. What does Percy want, now?

Percy told me "Wake up, it's almost time for breakfast!"

I said "Really? Already? I don't wanna go to breakfast." I did my morning groaned

Percy said "Get up or else" he said with his cold voice

I replied "I don't want too" I felt extra grumpy today.

Percy said "Oliver, look, I don't have all day and I need to go to breakfast"

I said "I hate you, but fine, I'm only doing this for you and your little girlfriend, Penelope!"

Percy said while he was blushing, not that easily, but hard "J- J- just get up"

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and washed my face. Percy was still there. I hate when people, especially Percy woke me up. I got dressed in the bathroom because I knew Percy was outside still. I brushed my hair.

👆This is my outfit

👆
This is my outfit

I had changed the quidditch practice to 6 days. That was apparently to much, too. But today we have a quidditch meeting with all of the quidditch coaches. We are going to talk about how to change the quidditch. I hated going inside that room for one reason only. Which is being in the same room with Astoria.

Anyways, I came out the bathroom, Percy was still there as I said. "I knew you were still there"

Percy says "Are you ready, now?"

I say "Yes"

Percy says "That's good, let's go now"

I say "Alright, let's go"

We both leave and go to breakfast and I bump into someone again, letting them to drop everything

I am writing this in my school bathroom, because I'm bored and I have to go to class.