{WORST MORNING}

Astoria Cullen Pov:

I wake up and feel someone or something on the side of my bed. I get up and look at what's sitting on the side of my bed. Of course, it's Peja. I buried my face into my pillow.

Peja says "I'm sorry Cleo, I didn't mean to call you fatass"

I say "but you still did"

Peja answered me "Yeah, I'm really sorry I was really angry yesterday because you came into the room without even knocking"

I say "You're my best friend, I have never knocked on your dorm door!" I try to calm myself down without getting even more pissed off.

Peja says "Well at least don't stand in front of the bed while I'm making out with someone!"

She got out of my bed and turned her whole body to look at me. I sat up on my bed.

Peja said "I'm trying to help you and I'm forgiving you!" Her voice was getting louder by seconds.

I said "I don't WANT your stupid help, Peja!"

Peja says "Look I'm trying to help but you're making it worse"

I said "Get out, get out of my dorm!" I looked at Peja. Peja just gave me one more look and left my dorm closing the door behind her.

I say "Finally, She's gone" 

I brushed my hair until it was straight and then i left my hair down like always. I only put my hair in a bun at quidditch.

I love it so much

I love it so much. I'm going to wear my favorite perfume. It smells like coconut and vanilla. I also put on my sunglasses . Yesterday was the first day back at Hogwarts. We didn't do anything except look over the rules.

I have to go get breakfast and it is almost 10. I was probably not going to even eat.

In Hogwarts I know they have uniforms. But I don't like them. So in this Hogwarts you can wear what you wanna wear! Anyways luvs, I'm sorry for not posting a chapter everyday. I have school and a lot of homework. I'll post every 2 days in a week. I'm sorry if that's not enough. Take care of yourself guys <3