Intro

Luna, a 23-year-old workaholic who had spent her life buried in deadlines and projects, never imagined her relentless dedication would lead to her untimely death. Even worse—she died a virgin. Exhaustion had claimed her life before she even had the chance to experience a proper romance.

But fate had other plans.

When she woke up, she found herself in the body of a stunning young lady, dripping in wealth and privilege—a life she could only dream of in her previous world. Now possessing the identity of Lady Kim, a renowned heiress with beauty, power, and endless suitors, Luna had only one thing on her mind.

"Forget working myself to death! It’s time for love!"

Determined not to waste this second chance, her very first mission was simple: go on a blind date. After all, if she was going to live this life, why not start by ticking off the romance she never had time for?

With a smirk on her lips, she set her sights on a future full of luxury, freedom, and maybe, just maybe, her first kiss.

Author’s Note:

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people, places, or events is purely coincidental. The characters, settings, and plot are products of my imagination, and nothing here is intended to reflect real-life situations or individuals.