CHAPTER - 1

Sitting in her room, Naina Sharma, a beautiful girl, was going through her decoration materials as the next day she was going to the Rajvansh Mansion to organize the birthday party of Meera Singh Rajvansh, the only daughter of the Rajvansh's. She was collecting the items she already had in her leftovers to see what the other items are she needs to buy, when an old photograph fell from the shelf.

Remembering the picture, she sat on her bed, leaving all her work behind, holding it in her hands and started caressing it. She had an emotional attachment to the picture, or maybe with someone in the picture?

It was a picture where she and her friend were sitting on a bench and he had his hands over her shoulders and was looking at her, while she was smiling at the camera.

Recalling how she used to play in the park with the butterflies and how he used to watch her playing and would get panicked even in the slightest of her disappearance. That was where they met the very first time.

He was also her senior in school, but even after that she wouldn't get enough of time that she'd ask him to come to the park, but that was only once, after that he'd come by himself every day.

In the photo, it was Maan. Her Maan.

She was recollecting the memories of when they were kids and how he used to call her "Chaand" and when someone else from her other friends would try calling her that, he would start a fight.

Thinking about all of this, tears recollected in her eyes and suddenly when a tear left her eye and fell on her palm, and she realized that she was crying for her friend? Or maybe, more than a friend? Whom she left years ago but still she would look for him in every possible way.

It was her Maan after all, who used to fight for her and defend her every time.

It wasn't easy for her to find her Maan because she was only 14 when got separated due to a tragedy, still she tried every other possible way to find him, and she's still trying to.

The door of the room opened and there stood her cousin sister Aastha, the only child of her father's brother, Rajat.
"The whole day you are sitting at least do the dishes after dinner" and closed the door with a thud after keeping her food plate on the dressing.

Though there was a maid at their house but still they would ask Naina to do most of their work.

Rajat would always ask them why Naina is not having dinner with them when the mother-daughter duo would divert it saying she likes to eat and be alone.

It was a usual thing for Naina, ever since she came back from her hostel after her graduation, her Chacha, Rajat Sharma treated her like his own daughter, but his wife and daughter never treated her well. Naina never complained after their behavior, she considered herself to be under the mercy of them.

She did all the work given to her from washing the clothes to doing the dishes. She never complained and neither was her nature complaining.

🌿
Rest were having dinner when Rajat spoke, "Aastha, we have a marriage proposal for you which came from The Rajvash and they are really wealthy and are good and decent as a family. They have asked for you for their eldest son Abhimaan".

All this while Naina was in her room having her dinner.

The Rajvansh's were never aware of the fact that Naina has been living with Rajat now, ever since that incident happened. Nor would they let Naina to join in any celebrations or any.

Aastha wanted to become a famous successful model and these years were very crucial for her career.
"That's a great news, say it a yes!" said Ambika, Aastha's mother.