1

As my hair was being blown about in the wind and the walk home from seemed to be endless, I put my earphones in and pressed shuffle play on my favourite spotify. I love dancing and singing it's just freeing, my favourite song at the moment came on from Dustin Laker, let's party. I started dancing and singing out loud, it's not like I'm going to see anyone here again so I let the strangers point and passerbyers stare. Besides, I was having fun. Several other great songs came on and to which I totally rocked out, the wind acting as a fan in a music video which blows my hair back and gives me the Beyoncé vibe. I grab my phone and use it as a microphone as I land on my finishing pose and the music quietens I hear faint clapping and I look down to see a homeless man applauding me. Getting my Elvis on I turn to him and say "Thank you, Thank you very much!" And I give him some change.

"Isn't it meant to be the other way round? Me paying you to perform"

"It's a messed up world, celebritys charging God knows what for concert tickets. How are fans meant to pay that much? Pay for merch pay for albums pay for meet and greets pay for EVERYTHING"

"When your famous will you charge that much?"

"When I'm famous I won't charge for concert tickets. I'll ask for a donation but all tickets will be 100% free."

"I look forward to it!"

"Don't get your hopes up, I'm not going to be famous, at least not now anyway. I have GCSE's to get and qualifications, maybe a Saturday job you know."

"Yeah, good thinking! Wise girl!"

"Thank you. You have a safe night now,"

"Goodbye"

---
When I got home as usual I headed straight to the cupboard getting the bread coco pops and Nutella out, then toasting the bread and covering it generously with Nutella and sprinkling it with coco pops. My own recipe, trust me. It's a game changer.