3

Then it all clicked. The guys were Dustins dancers and Dustin, DUSTIN LAKER was standing in front of me!

I took a step back, taking it all in and because I was till my the door and it was still open, I fell out and landed right on my but! Ow!!
Smooth, smooth.

"Oh my gosh, it's you!"

"Shouldn't I be the one to say that?"

Everyone laughed and I tried to stand up.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"Right. And you know me how?"

"He got his phone out and showed me a video. It was me. Dancing like a crazy person"

"Oh my gosh. Why when who where?"

"Erm because you look so cool, the day of my concert, you, on the way to my concert"

"Right."

I take my phone out and open Tia's messages and she that she has been trying to tell me that Dustin is looking for me!!! ME!

"Is Tia a friend of yours?"

"Reading my messages? Now that's just rude!"

"I'm guessing a best friend."

"Your guessing right."

"Did you two go to my concert last night?"

"No, well yes. I didn't. She did."

"Why didn't you? I couldn't afford the tickets, she could. Don't get it wrong she offered to pay but my mum didn't want me to accept it. She feels like she will be in debt to her. Or something along those lines"

"Oh"

I looked up to see Dustin look quite sad and upset, I'm guessing it was something I said.

"What's up?"

I ask I'm not too sure why. But I did.

"I just hate it when fans tell me things like that. It makes me feel so bad. You know what, I'll make it up to you!"

His eyes lit up and he flicked his hair striking me his killer Dustin smile. I smile in return.

"It's okay. You have got to make money somehow right."

"I have asked my 40 million twitter, Instagram and snapchat followers to find you. Now I've found you I'm not going to let you go. So easily."

I was taken a back by his forward ness. I stood there and laughed. I laughed right in his face.

"I'm okay. You don't owe me anything. I'm sure it will be awkward and I will be out of place."

"Then do it for me please. I'm guessing you are a nice person I can tell. Please do it for me. Just 2 hours?"

I sighed as he stared into my eye pleading.

"1 hour. And then I'd like a lift home."

"Okay a lift home and 1 hour and 30 minutes."

I rolled my eyes and walked back into the bus talking off my apron and throwing it at the coffee shop. Why was that my favourite coffee shop?? I don't even drink coffee. When I stepped onto the bus I felt all eyes on me. Deciding to speak up I say confidently.

"What do you guys do in 1 hour and 30 minutes for fun?"

Dustin walked on behind me and said

"Don't tell her. But all we can say is 'the cave'."