Oh no

Warnings: probably going to be cringe cause I'm listening to Sabrina while writing

You woke up to the feeling of paws on your face and opened your eyes too see a cat just sitting with you on the floor and after scanning the doorway you saw Billie and Jay trying to get the cat out of the room making noises but not to wake you and Jenna up. As soon as they noticed your eyes were open then stood embarrassed. "Your cat?", You ask them and they both nod before you hand them the grey kitty and they go back to the living room.

You continue to lay on the floor but suddenly you feel something hovering above you off the side off the bed. Curious, you look up and see Jenna looking down at you with her amused doe eyes. She giggled and you sat up sitting down next to her on the rim of the bed. "Why did you sleep on the floor n/n?", you blushed at the nickname,
"n/n huh? Where did that come from Ms Ortega?", she gasped, "You knew who I was this whole time? I thought you didn't." You sigh and explain how you didn't until the elevator and she whines covering her face. "Please tell me Billie and Jay didn't do anything...?", the look in your eyes told her everything and she groaned burying her face into your shoulder. "I'm so so so sorry", you shrug and reassure her it's okay before giving the slightly hungover girl Advil and water.

While you make some pancakes you feel arms around you. "Clingy are we?", She hums and you're shocked she's so physically affectionate with a mere stranger she met in the hotel foyer.
"Why are you being so affectionate? Not that I mind but we met yesterday in a hotel foyer...", you ask but it's more of a statement. "Mmmm I dunno I like you", she murmurs into your shoulder as you plate the pancakes serving you both some. Jay walked in with Billie, "EXCUSE YOU MISS? DIDN'T YOU MAKE US ANY?" Jay whines loudly.
You shrug and continue to eat as Jay attempts to smack you. "Nuh uh uh, you weren't being very nice last night or this morning as a matter of fact with that noise (totally not bc you won't write my chapter)"
Jay groans and walks away with no pancakes while you serve Billie some.
Jenna finished her plate and you wash it to everyone's surprise. "Why are you washing my plate? I can wash it myself...", she states blushing and you smile, "Just wanted to be nice to my hostess.", she giggles and you feed Billie and Jays cat before going and throwing a packet of raw
oatmeal at Jay, "I got you breakfast", You laugh.

A/N:
Idk guys! I was laughing to hard so it's short af 😭😭