10/2/23 Diary Entry (1)

A lot happened today. I went to the book fair today, and I got two I survived books. Honestly, now I regret not getting the Titanic book. It's pretty good to be honest. The day went okay, and pretty normal from there, up until about... maybe 7th or 8th period. I'll say 7th. I was going to the bathroom, right? Then Caleb went at the same time as me, and when I saw him I became... scared for some reason. Then when we were switching, he gave me this smirk/smile kind of look. Maybe almost 70% or 65% smirk, but I was weirded out, period, end of. Then in LA class, (it was actually math class (oops!) he went to the bathroom again, in an effort to make himself visible, perhaps. Tell you the truth, I think he went for a reason. He most likely wanted to talk with me. But THIS FRIENDSHIP IS WELL OVER. The other day I remember a certain look but I can't quite remember it. He probably still secretly (maybe not so much) likes me again, and when I look at him, memories flood in from the last. The good ones, but eh, the hell with him. Maybe he'll try to talk to me at recess, I don't really know. But Princia wants to screw his head in straight, but I wanna hear what he has to say. I'm thinking of wearing a cute dress on Wednesday by the way, I bet Caleb will say "NO NO let's be friends again. I'm sincerely sorry and I'll never bother you again." The hell with him. That's it, bye.