Wizard

Still in the Root Core, Y/n was looking at a book, and behind him was Claire who had her arms wrapped around him, when Udonna walked in.

Udonna: Y/n, are you sure your friends will be worthy?

Y/n: I'm sure my friends maybe idiots half the time, but I know who they really are, and what they can become.

Udonna: We shall see.

Udonna snapped her fingers as Y/n got to his, with Claire looked over his shoulder. Till he suddenly got a call on his phone and stood up.

Y/n: Hello?

Theodore: Y/n, just wearing the bloody hell are you.

Y/n: Root Core, where do you think.

Theodore: So that earthquake wasn't really an earthquake was it.

Y/n: The darkness has been unleashed.

Theodore: Crap, all my hard work gone just like that. Has Udonna the next Rangers.

Y/n: Yea, my friends from the record store.

Theodore: Are you serious. There a bunch of idiots.

Y/n: They can do it.

Theodore: Well come home there is something I must give you.

Y/n: Umm ok.

They hung up and Y/n looked at Claire.

Y/n: I have to go but I'll be back as soon as possible let me know when my friends get there.

Claire: You got it.

Claire ran up and hugged Y/n as he left back to the Mortal World and went to his house where his father was sitting there waiting on him.

Theodore: It is time.

Y/n: For what? And if I'm a heck are you sitting alone like this.

Theodore: I am trying to be like how they were, now play along.

Y/n rolled eyes and sit in front of his father, who placed a small box in front of him.

Theodore: It has always been your destiny, I need to know I was unable to truly teach you the power of Magic, I take great pride knowing you had such a good teacher and was such naturally gifted.

Theodore opened the box and Y/n saw for the first time in his life, The Kamen Rider Wizard Mopher. Y/n stared in awe as Theodore took it out of the box.

Theodore: Your Mopher, you will use help the ranger destroy the evil, and teach them as well.

Y/n smiled as Theodore handed him the mopher and he took standing up as he attached it to his waist and saw suddenly encased in magically energy. With he new power, he used it to sense his friends and Udonna, who were in danger.

Y/n: My friends are in danger, I have to go

Theo took 4 rings out and handed it to him.

Theodore: Good luck, my son.

Y/n nodded and snapped his fingers disappearing.

The Knightwolf had just defeated Udonna in combat as the group went to her side, helping her. Suddenly they heard a whistle, a very familiar whistle as Udonna smiled.

Udonna: You may have defeated me, but you won't defeat him.

Udonna looked up as did The rangers, into their utter surprise they saw Y/n standing on a tree, just whistling without a care in the world.

Y/n: And here I was thinking that Knights we're supposed to be some Noble protector.

Y/n jumped down landing in front of the group.

Xander: Y/n? Ok now I'm really confused.

Vida: Y/n, what are you doing here?

Y/n just turned to them with a smile, but it wasn't a friendly one.

Y/n: Where are your wands?

Chip: We kind of left them back at the tree place.

Y/n: Seriously what am I ever going to do with you four.

Madison: I'm sorry, but Y/n, can you please explain to me what's going on here?

Vida: In exactly what you have to do with all of this.

Y/n: In due time dearest, but first I have to deal with him.

Nightwolf: And just who are you?

Y/n: I'm a wizard. Actually scratch that, I'm the Wizard.

A ring appeared on Y/n's left hand, as he hovered it over his belt, making his Mopher appear.

Mopher: Mystic Wizard.

He raised his right hand and put a red ring on it.

Y/n: Transform!

He placed his handed in front of the mopher as it read it.

Mopher: Flame Style

A magic red circle appeared beside him and it started to move through him transforming him into the Kamen Rider Wizard.

Xander: Whoa!!

Madison and Vida: Wowww.

Chip: That is the coolest thing ever.

Y/n: Now Nightbitch, let's see what you truly made of.

The Nightwolf pulled out his sword as Y/n created another magic circle and reached in pulling out a sword of his own.

The two rushed at each other and began dueling, and it was clear Y/n was the better swordsman.

Xander: Look at Y/n go.

Chip: He's amazing.

Vida and Madison would say something, but they were too busy staring with blushes.

Nightwolf: Your skills are quite impressive young wizard.

Y/n: Don't tell me the big bad wolf is getting scared.

Nightwolf: As if.

Y/n: You should have said yes, then I wouldn't have to do this.

Y/n placed his ring on his sword as it read again.

Sword: Flame Style Strike!

His sword became surrounded in fire, as he looked up at the wolf with a smirk.

Y/n: I should have warned you, this is going to hurt a lot.

Y/n ran at him and let off his attack, causing a huge explosion to take place. Once the smoke cleared they saw Y/n standing there with a proud smirk under his helmet but even noticed that the wolf was gone.

Y/n: Hey! Where did you go, you forgot to blow down my house.

Y/n laughed and demorphed as he walked to rest who looked in shock.

Xander: that was the coolest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Y/n: It better have been.

Y/n looked at Vida and Madison, to see they didn't have a thought behind their eyes.

Y/n: What's wrong with them?

Chip: I think they wanted to shock.

Y/n: Ok then, Aunt Donna are you okay?

Udonna: I am fine, but that Wolf stole my wand.

Y/n: Are you freaking kidding me. Why did no one tell me this.

Udonna: We must return to Root Core, at once.

Y/n: fine, let's go.

They all started walking till Y/n notice something and turned around to see Vida and Madison that's still had yet to move, he signed and walked to them, lefting them both up and carrying the two, as he headed back.