Let The Games Begin Mr. Holmes (BBC)

I followed the man as he kept to the shadows, he wore grey, most- well, everyone look's at him, but doesn't take a notice of him, he was tall, lanky- skinny and was probably as famous as Madonna- in London anyway.

But, after he staged his own death, everyone's forgotten about him, oh so it seems. People still whisper and frown upon him, about he had 'tricked' the whole world to think that he is an extraordinary man, well guess what Mr. Holmes, i'm not as easily fooled at the rest of the population of this tiny world.

I looked left and right before I slipped into the alley way, "Who are you?" I stopped and smiled, before looking around the alley way, "Oh, has Mr. Holmes finally noticed me following him?" I mused, spotting him in the shadows.

"Who are you? You've been following me for two week's" he step's forward, narrowing his eyes at me, "Now, where is the fun in that?" I giggled, "Why would I tell you my name, when I could be playing a little game?"

"A game?" he stops and eyes me, I looked him up and down, "Going to go spy on Mr Watson again, Mr. Holmes? I wonder if you have some romantic feelings for your little soldier?" I gave him a mocking smile, "I'm married to  my-" "Work, yes, yes, yes, that I know. I do my research very well, Mr. Holmes, i'm like that"

"What do you want?" "Well, I would like to play a little game" "I'm not in the mood for games" 

He turn's to leave and that's when I pull out a recyclable mobile phone from my back pocket, "Okay, then i'll send my love to Mr. Watson" he turn's, "What?" 

"Do you know what a mobile device can do, Mr. Holmes? Wondrous thing's, it can communicate between one or two thing's, a friend, a family member, a work college... a bomb" I gave him a wicked grin.

"Now, play the game Mr. Holmes, or Mr. Watson will surely perish in an terrible accident, all because of a faulty gas pipe under the street"

He storms over to me and pushes me against the wall, but doesn't dare to touch the phone, that my thumb hovered over the screen, "You will kill innocent people, all because I won't play a sill little game with you?" 

I nodded, "Fine, what game?" "Who will be the last one alive" I mused, before pulling my taser out and then pushing it into his chest, he stiffens and then collapses to the ground, I chuckled, gently putting the mobile phone in his palms, and then gave him a second dose.

"Now, Mr. Holmes, there are no rules, I play dirty, because that's how a Consulting Criminal work's, oh, and tell Irene Adler I said hello" I gave him another shot and then walked out into the street, I passed a person I have paid and slipped him fifty pounds and he passed me my coat, I slipped that on and pulled a scarf and hat out, I removed my wig and he took it from me as I put my disguise on and walked calmly away, another person passed me and we both swapped what was in our hands, I had twenty pounds and he had an umbrella.

I walked away, and put my umbrella up, just as it started to rain, "The game is on, Mr. Holmes. Let the last one alive win" I chuckled, turning to see him run out of the alley way and try to spot me, "Dear old Jimmy would have loved to see this" I mused to Mark as he silently approached me and stood by my side, as we both watched Sherlock look around madly for the woman that had threatened his friend's and his life.

"Dear brother would have love it, to bad he had to die" I laughed, "Taxi, Miss?" Mark say's, opening the taxi door for me, "Thank you Mark" I say and get in, "221B, Baker street please" I say to the driver, "Sure thing miss"

And with that, he drove off, we passed Sherlock as he still searched for me, I guess this is going to be easier than I thought.

Now, I just have to show John that his little consulting detective is actually alive... oh how I love to play with people's lives.