Oc #2

So quick heads up, this character is going to be primarily used as a side character for any rp using Nekomi unless otherwise said..

Name
Tatsuo Kiyama

Hero name
Chaos

Age
16

Gender
Male

Sexuality
Bisexual

Crush
None..for now

Personality
Tatsuo acts like a typical bad boy, he is confident, hot headed, and slightly narcissistic. Though he's also incredibly smart, a year ahead of everyone else his age in school, and while he never shows it he is always caring towards his loved ones and has a deep respect for those above himself. If you asked him he would tell you his dream is to be back with his sister again.

Looks

ClothesHe doesn't have an actual style he sticks to, but he tends to wear ripped and not ripped jeans, cut off shirts, hoodies, and often wears sweats

Clothes
He doesn't have an actual style he sticks to, but he tends to wear ripped and not ripped jeans, cut off shirts, hoodies, and often wears sweats.

Hero costume

Hero costume

LikesJogging, training, studying, video games, cooking, talking to his sister, hanging out with friends, showing off

Likes
Jogging, training, studying, video games, cooking, talking to his sister, hanging out with friends, showing off

Dislikes
Spending time with his grandfather, bullies, being told what to do, being alone for too long, being so far from his sister

Quirk
Beast
His quirk allows him to have exceeded strength, speed, vision, and hearing, as his hands turn into claws(in photo) and his eyes have a glow to them.

Quirk drawback
His quirk is very emotion based and if he loses control of his emotions while the quirk is activated he loses control, rampaging and destroying everything in his path until he is knocked out. Overuse of his quirk also causes extreme muscle pain and in extreme cases temporary paralysis of his limbs.

Family
He is the twin brother of Nekomi Kiyama (family is on her page..I'm lazy)

Backstory
Life was great for Tatsuo until his mother had passed, he was very close to his twin sister and they did everything together. He always protected her when needed and often got in trouble for fighting people who picked on her for her appearance. During his mother's funeral his grandfather, Henry Galloway, had convinced him to go to America to take over the Galloway Hero Agency once he was old enough. During his time in America Tatsuo was ruthlessly put through training day and night to better his quirk by his grandfather. He exceeded in school and ended up skipping a grade, making him a senior in American High School, and already having his provisional hero license.