Part 2 : The Cursed Beauty: Radha's New Reality".

That night, as Radha slept restlessly, an ethereal presence filled her room. In her dreams, the fearsome Goddess Durga appeared before her. The goddess's fiery eyes pierced Radha's soul, and her voice echoed like thunder.

 The goddess's fiery eyes pierced Radha's soul, and her voice echoed like thunder

"You have desecrated my sacred festival," Durga declared. "For this, you are cursed. You will live as Radha, the most beautiful girl in the village, for one full year. But this curse is more than skin deep. To be free, you must not only embody the grace of womanhood-you must perform the rituals of a married woman. Finally, on the last night of Durga Puja, you must participate in the ancient Navadurga ritual. Only then, if you complete it without fail, will the curse be lifted. If you falter, you will remain Radha for eternity."

Radha jolted awake, her heart hammering. The goddess's words weighed heavily on her. No longer Raghav, the playful boy, she was now Radha-the village's most beautiful girl. With this beauty came the burden of learning the ways of womanhood, of embodying grace and fulfilling duties she had never imagined.

---

Radha's new life began with an immediate shift in how she presented herself. Each morning, her mother, Lakshmi, dressed her as a proper village girl-one whose beauty had already become the talk of the village.

On her first morning after the transformation, Lakshmi draped her in a stunning Kanchipuram silk sari, a brilliant shade of saffron that shimmered in the sunlight

On her first morning after the transformation, Lakshmi draped her in a stunning Kanchipuram silk sari, a brilliant shade of saffron that shimmered in the sunlight. The intricate borders, woven with peacock and lotus designs in pure gold thread, created a breathtaking contrast. As Radha stood still, her mother carefully folded the pleats, ensuring the sari hugged her waist perfectly. A maroon silk blouse, with short puffed sleeves, complemented the look, accentuating Radha's delicate frame. Her hair, long and thick, was styled into a traditional South Indian braid adorned with fresh jasmine flowers that trailed down the length, releasing a sweet fragrance with every movement.

Overwhelmed by the transformation, Radha caught her reflection in the mirror. The vision staring back at her was that of divine beauty, far removed from the boy she once knew.

---

As Radha adapted to her new life, her daily routine became a delicate balance between her beauty and her duties. Each sari she wore was a work of art, meticulously chosen by Lakshmi for every occasion. While helping her mother with household chores, Lakshmi opted for simpler yet elegant attire.