AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys. Haareya is the story I've been thinking to write for the longest time but wasn't able to, till now. This is a story far from the CEO, billionaire, mafia world. The characters aren't perfect and neither is any of us. This is my first time ever writing something let alone publish it. My characters are too close to my heart and I'd appreciate nothing but love for them because I promise that none of them will disappoint you all. They will make mistakes, mend those and commit new ones probably but that's what makes this book relatable I guess. I tried writing it as realistically as possible. This might contain a few grammatical errors as well because I'll edit it all once I finish writing all the chapters. I'd love to hear constructive criticism about how I could improve my writing style, dialogues and other stuff but not my characters. I'll try my best to bring to you all a piece of work that you could hold close to your heart, relate to it and cherish it just like I do. Hope that you all will like Aarna and Shreyas. A green flag x green flag duo, isn't that we all need and also, should aspire to be.

Do vote, comment and share. I'd really appreciate it. Sending love to you all <3