8

Alex's pov

^Nightmare^

I was running through a forest when I tripped over a log and face planted in a puddle of mud. I just got up and kept running. "Alex,Alex where are you!?!??!" And angry male voice boomed through the forest. I tripped again and fell on my back. When I turned arround ronnie was standing over me with sweat and blood dripping down his face. "Alex. You were a very bad girl. You must be Punished." " No ronnie. Please. No!"

^end of nightmare^

I woke up to ronnie standing beside my bed scaring the piss out of me. I screamed and puched him in the nose. I heard a crack and started bawling my eyes out. "Alex,honey. Why are you crying. I'm the one with the broken nose...oh, I get it. Are you upset from the nightmare?" "No r-dad. I'm just...well it was the nightmare but then it was breaking your nose. By the way,we should get you to a doctor. I'll get the car keys."

I broke his nose. I fucken broke his fucken nose. In an idiot. Also I start school soon. Yay. Can you hear the excitement in my voice. Ya no.

The thing is I haven't told anyone other than gerard and frank that im bisexual.

~~flashback~~
"Hey gerard,frank,can I talk to you guys for a sec." " ya shure sweetie what's up?" They ask with concern in their voice. " Well I don't know how to tell you this. I haven't told anyone else this. Wow. Oh my god. Okay. Hold it together Alex. Okay. I'm bisexual."
" sweetie that's awesome. Have you told ronnie?" " No. Not yet. I don't jnow how to tell him, can you guys tell him?" " No sweetie. This is something you have to do."
~~end of flashback~~

When I went to school after kat graduated everyone found out. They would beat me and put notes in my locker and shout names at me. The bullying got really bad. I stopped eating. I wouldn't talk to anyone. I started cutting my hips and stomach. Very small bit pain full cuts. I stopped about 2 weeks after kat found out. Only kat knows about my hips and stomach.

Heyy guys. So this chapter is just a filler. I have really bad writers block so if you have any ideas put it in the comments or Pm me.

Mex*