9

Alex's pov

I start school today. Fml. I crawl to the bathroom and find charlie humping my toilet. I shoo him out of my bathroom and have a quick shower. I get dressed in a black falling in reverse tanktop with a dark blue cardigan,my galaxy leggings and my rainbow convers. I curl my hair, then I switch out my blue snake bites for my white rings. Then I switch out my blue septum for my black one. I then add a few coast if mascara and ring my eyes with eyeliner.

Ronnie pov.

"Alex sweetie hurry up. You don't want to take the bus do you?" " No I guess not." Just as I grab my keys Alex runs down the stairs. "Don't forget I have ballet and jazz after school."Alex mentions. "Where is your dance studio again? I might need Ryan to drive you. I have to do some shopping then I have a photo shoot. I won't be home till 11:30 so I'm trusting you. Jinxx and cc will be bye to check on you. Kat can come over if you want but only her or band members. But not ashley. I don't want him drinking all my beer then offering you some." "Okay,okay. It's the big building,johnn Avenue. It's 2 blocks down from the school. I can walk there and Ryan can pick me up." We walked to the car and got in. Ready for the 45 minute drive to school.

Alex pov

I'm going to tell ronnie about my other homes niw. He needs to k ow. I think to myself "I have my dance bag and my phone and my keys. If anything happens I can call jamie. Ronnie,you can trust me. I've been in 5 other houses before. In my first house the parents were never home. I learned how to make grilled cheese and pasta by the time I was 5. I was brought back cuz the father lost his job and they couldn't afford me anymore. In my seccond house everything was awesome. I was greeted everyone I walked in the door by the butler marvis and I was eating like a king. They caught me listening to kiss and Mötley crue and they sent me back. I was devistated. By the time I was 10 I was jn my 3rd home. Everything was going well. The parents listened to the same music I did. They were the ones that bought me my first falling in reverse album. They brought me to a falling in reverse concert and bought me a meet and greet. That was where I first met you. I was the little girl that had orange hair with bright red bangs. I had a homemade shirt that 'falling in reverse is better than you' on the back. When you said hi to me I cried. I went home to a house that had been robbed and the mother and father were both killed when the cops left. That's why I have a huge scar on my back. I was stabbed in the back,but it wasn't deep enough that I needed surgery. J was 12 when I was adopted again. Ya,that lasted 2 days. They caught me hanging up posters and they burned me with cigarettes. I packed all of my stuff up and called the cops. When they arrived the parents were arrested and I was brought back. Now the 5th home. Wow. This is an interesting one. I was adopted by this couple and the father was an alcoholic. He would come home drunk every night and his wife left him. I was put to do chores in order to have a meal. I was jn that home for 2 years.this might seem awkward but I was 14 just starting 8th grade when I got my period. When the father found out,He would beat me. He had a hatred for girls. But he loved his wife. I could hear his muffled cries when he was in the shower. He would burn me with cigarettes and we would push me down the stairs. He would punch me till I was unconscious. One night while I was getting out of the shower he came into my room. I was in a towel. And he ripped the towel off of me.

I'm just going to leave you with that.
I'm starting my freshman year in a week so I'm not gonna be updating as much. What I might do is take what happens at school and put it as what happens to Alex. It was my friends idea. But idk if I'll do it. Comment if you want me to.

Mex*