PROLOGUE 

THIRID PERSON POV

THIRID PERSON POV

"Omg na, seventh grade" Maya squealed into her landline. "I know, it's gonna be amazing" Anna squealed back.

They both had their 6th-grade yearbooks clasped in their hands as they doodled and drew on them.

"Who else is in homeroom with us, like is same" Maya questioned. "Oh my god, he wishes, he wants you so bad, it's crazy"

"Ewww no never in a trillion years" Maya whined. "Do you think Alex is still dating Heather?" Anna asked.

"No, absolutely not, I heard they broke up" She then rambled on about how Heather supposedly gave a handjob to Dustin L and Brandt J.

"Oh also I heard that Lydia and Lizzie both hooked up with like random guys," Maya said as she drew devil horns above the two girls.

"Like the cheerleader ones?" Anna questioned.

"Uh huh, total sluts right"

"Also Connie M grew double d's her last night at camp" Maya gossiped. "No way, that's like so effed up"

"How is that even possible?"

"No idea but I have a question," Maya said changing the topic. "Do I look the same as last year?" she asked

"Not at all," Anna said.

After that, they talked about their outfits and what they were gonna wear to the first day of school. Then they went to bed, well at least one of them did.

MEANWHILE....

"Omg, can you believe it we have to go to school tomorrow" Lizzie groaned into her pink landline.

"I know, but at least we only have 6 years until we graduate," Lydia said. You could practically hear her smile on the other end of the phone. She would always try to find the bright side in everything.

While Lizzie was the complete opposite. She was dramatic, loud, grumpy, and sassy. The only true reason she hated school was because all the teachers hated her. She was an outspoken person she couldn't help it.

Lydia was quiet, soft-spoken, and cheery. She was every teacher's greatest dream. She was a good student, especially in math and she was always so put together.

"What are you wearing tomorrow?" Lydia questioned.

"Uhh probably my blue jersey and some flared jeans, you know the one with the rhinestones, what about you?" Lizzie responded.

"Maybe just my pink sweater and that one denim skirt"

"I love that on you, you should totally wear it with that white headband you have" Lizzie suggested.

"I was just thinking of that, great minds think alike apparently," Lydia said as she laughed.

After that they both ended up hanging up the phone and falling asleep with their matching stuffed animals they got from cheer camp.

Both the girls were oblivious to the rumors going around about them.