𝐀𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Felize successfully completed her month long mission to power up her anting-anting and she can't wait to see her family.

She went home immediately, seeing her parents makes her teary-eyed. Therese hugged her as soon as she stepped on the door. Leonie smiled proudly as she saw the anting-anting looked like brand new. She congratulates her for a job well done.

"Dito na magsisimula ang totoong laban, anak. Kung napagtagumpayan mo ang mga pagsubok sa'yo sa gubat, makakaya mo rin dito. Huwag kang mag-alala, tutulungan kita. At saka.. Si Melissa, laging nagpupunta dito para kumustahin ka." Leonie told her.

"Kailangan kong makita siya, Nanay.. Sandali"

"Kumain ka muna, Anak! " Therese scolds her, "Hindi pa nag-iinit ang pwet mo sa silya, aalis ka na naman! "

"Sorry, Ma.. Excited lang! " Felize apologizes and sat on the chair, "Kumusta nga po pala dito, iniiwasan ko kasing lumabas sa gubat kahit kating-kati na ako."

"Ok naman, pero kinausap ako ni Mayor Salvador na may ipapasok silang POGO dito na magbibigay ng trabaho." Says Leonie, she sighed softly while looking at her plate.

"Ang sabi sa balita, ilegal 'yan, Nay. Pumayag ka ba? "

"Hindi, kaya tinakot nila ako na may mangyayaring hindi maganda. Ang iniisip ko, baka may ipadala sila rito na hindi tao. Medyo matagal na rin noong hindi ako naka engkwentro ng aswang." Therese and Felize looked worried, "Felize, anak.. Mag handa ka."

▫️▫️▫️▫️

Governor Fuentes visited the Mayor's office to discuss a plan for establishing POGOs to boost the struggling tourism industry, which had been impacted by a lack of attractions and other challenges.

"Have you informed the folk healer about this proposal? Did she agree?" the Governor inquired as he took a sip of his coffee.

"She's incredibly stubborn," the Mayor sighed, glancing out the window, "The barangay is under the protection of her charms. Even the other healers I hired tried to persuade her, but she insists that we're bringing misfortune."

"Maari ko kayong matulungan.." A tall man, wearing a formal attire in all black was walking towards them.

"Mateo, come join us," the Mayor invited, offering him a seat, which he readily accepted.

"What seems to be the issue? Is the folk healer obstructing our plans?" Mateo inquired.

"She's adamant that POGOs are not welcome in her barangay, and I need to resolve this," the Mayor explained.

"Then why not simply eliminate her?" Mateo suggested casually, causing the Governor to react with shock and leaving the Mayor speechless.

"Come on, guys, I'm just joking," Mateo chuckled nervously, though the idea was not entirely foreign to him. However, he couldn't approach Leonie directly as she recognized him. "What I mean is, we need to act quickly to capitalize on the potential profits."

"Mateo, I can't do such things. My reputation is at stake," the Mayor declared firmly.

"Well, I'll have my henchmen do the work instead. And the election is fast approaching, you really need a good PR." Mateo stood up and left them.

"Sigurado ka na ba diyan, Gov.. Makikipagtulungan ka sa Haring Aswang? " Mayor asks nervously, his hands were trembling as he tries to sip on his cup.

"Kung kailangan may dumanak na dugo, para sa project na 'to.. Gagawin ko. Tayo rin naman ang makikinabang, basta hindi mo siya susuwayin. Mahirap kalaban ang hari. " There's a hint of threat on Governor Fuentes' voice.

▫️▫️▫️▫️

Felize took Melissa on a "date" that she promised, it wasn't the grandest one but surely it was so memorable.

"Salamat sa date sa ihawan, grabe ang dami kong nakaing betamax! " Melissa touches her tummy and burped.

"Basta ikaw, eh teka.. Ano nga pala ang mga nangyari noong wala ako? Hindi mo kasi kinuwento kanina. " Felize curiously asked.

Melissa looked around to check if there's something suspicious and then pulls Felize to an alleyway, she made sure that they are the only ones before she could utter a word.

"Napapansin ko kasi, bago ka bumalik.. Panay ang lapit sa akin ng mga taong naka hoodie at sinasabing 'kukunin' nila ako, para saan? Actually, sinabi ko na ito kay Kap Leonie. Sinabi niyang baka sinusubukan nilang i-distract ang Nanay mo para makapaghasik sila ng kasamaan sa lugar natin." Felize was in disbelief when Melissa told her those things, she thought that those Aswangs that she faced at the forest was enough, but it's not.

"May nakita nga ako kanina na nakatingin sa atin, kumulo yung boteng dala ko. Ang maigi pa, umuwi na tayo." Felize was about to walk out of the alley when Melissa pulled her close, they were inch close to each other's lips. Then, Melissa kisses her aggressively. Felize kissed back and pinned her to the wall while grabbing her ass.

"Hmm... Felize, I'm all yours," Melissa breathed, her eyes burning with desire, "Please me."

Felize didn't hesitate, making Melissa face the wall and pulling down her pants. She lapped at Melissa's cheeks before teasing her clitoris with a playful finger. Melissa struggled to contain her moans, fearing discovery. She gasped as Felize's long fingers penetrated her, her tongue simultaneously swirling around her folds.

A few more thrusts and Melissa reached her peak, riding out the wave by rubbing her folds against Felize's hand. Yet, Felize was far from satiated. She made Melissa lean against the wall, positioning her leg on her shoulder to devour her.

Melissa was reveling in the moment, having waited a month for this. She felt an undeniable connection with Felize, believing her to be her soulmate. As she reached her peak once more, Felize cleaned her up and helped her dress. "You're so wild, Mel... I love it!" Felize whispered, "So, officially girlfriends now?"

"Hmm... Yeah, how could I bear to wait a month if I couldn't have you. You're so beautiful!" Melissa pulled her in for another kiss, oblivious to the hooded figure observing them from afar.