1

(back to present)

Where to start? I'm  18 years old, well 17 currently. It doesn't matter where I come from or my name, let's just call me Sky, maybe by the end you find out. Or not.

Well, everything started long time ago and I don't want to explain my whole past at least not now. 

I think I will start telling you how's my life this days. Don't want to scare you but I can't live with my brain, try it for 5 seconds and you will go crazy, for sure. Lately I've had a week more or less without too many thoughts but I know this doesn't mean it's getting better, it means I've been going out every night and sleeping all day so I haven't had time to think. Now that week is over so I'm back alone with my thoughts.

I'm tired of being asked "how are you?" followed by a "really?" If I say I'm OK I'm OK, don't need those faces of compassion.

By now you will be wondering what am I talking about. To sum up I have anorexia and depression and ever since I got diagnosed three years ago I've been through many ups and downs, periods of recovery and relapse, and now my mind is completely divided, while it's obvious I'm worse I refuse to admit it because for once I don't want it to happen, I want to get the hell out of this but it is way to hard and I am running out of strengths. That's why I decided to start this book, as the tittle says, I want to learn how to live again, it's not about the weight anymore, it's about all the time I've lost worrying about it, time that has to be over. Maybe no one ever reads it but if someone does, please help me on my way to find happiness.