a shocking discovery

Lisa Lavender: Breaking news, satellites have got images of an undiscovered world that's thrumming with powers unknown to mankind, if there are any people dwelling on the islan would have massive abilities and cultures unknown to us.

the tv turned off as Raphael is hyperventilating, if God's Wall is truly destroyed, then Alaric would fulfill his promise and have his head!

Raphael: no, IMPOSSIBLE, IT CAN'T BE!!!

Andrea: darling, what's going on?

Raphael: GOD'S WALL IS GONE!!

Andrea: WHAT!? if that's true, then....

Raphael: WE'RE DEAD, GONE, CANCELED FROM LIFE!!

[Savior City]

all the citizens were surprised, an uncharted land filled with power, some were interested in glory and fame, others were worried that the locals might fight back. but most of all, Izuku and his friends realized Connor wasn't lying at all, he was telling the truth the whole time.

Kirishima: woah, the Mythic West is real guys.

Tsuyu: yeah, if it's real, then so are its heroes and villains!

Kaminari: i wonder what they look like.

[unknown village]

a small army of random villains were preparing to invade a village of innocent civilians, doing shopping, playing and much more.

RV 1: OK boys, with no heroes to stop us, we'll have everything we wanted.

RV 2: all the cash, women and food, HELL YEAH!!

as the army rushed towards the village, the people panicked as the horde ran towards them, until they heard a horn and both parties looked to see a legion of armored warriors on horses, stampeding to the villain army.

Knight Captain: CCCCCCHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then all the knights prepare their lances as their horses dashed towards the stunned and terrified villains, then the bloodshed began as the speedsters tried to escape, only to step on beartraps and barbed wire and the winged villains were shot down by bows and arrows, the leader severed two villain heads as he tells a company of knights to protect the civilians while he tells another to smite any foe who leaves to get backup.

Random Knight: what shall ye do, milord?

Knight Leader: get two captains to aid me in slaying the head of these snakes.

Random Knight: aye!

[meanwhile]

Eli and the Knights of Justice (Sven, Toshi, Anastasia, Stacy and Eli's dates knighted by King Arthur) were on their horses while hearing the commotion hours after landing in the Union Realm, Sven saw the smoke as they galloped to the area as knights were slaughtering villains left and right.

RV: how dare you, without my arms, i can't parry anyone.

RK: parry this, you filthy casual.

as the knight chops the villain's head off, shocking the civilians as the knights who're protecting them say that it's alright.

RK 2: fear not, no bastard shall force you anymore.

RK: aye laddies, these scum dumps will drop off like flies after their leader's slain.

Sven: OI DANIEL AND FELIX!!

Daniel and Felix: Sven?!

Sven: WHERE THE FUCK'S CONNOR!?

Daniel: dueling the Villain Leader in the square.

[town square]

Connor was destroying multiple attacks from the Villain Leader as he was angry that a knight interrupted their fun.

VL: you think you're better than the heroes, asshole?

Connor: no, I'm a Knight of King Arthur, true to my sword, ready to slay you in blood, HAVE AT THEE, MOTHERFUCKER!!

as he was launched by the villain's quirk, only to see the Knight teleport beside him and slices his liver, causing great pain to the man as Connor transforms into a suit of armor more akin to wizards and mages.

Connor: by the power of wizards old and witches anew, grant me the magics i was long past due, from a change from the tiniest hair.

then the Villain Leader jumps up 120 meters into the air as he falls towards Connor.

Connor: grant me power that BURNS LIKE A ZETTAFLARE!!!!!

as massive magical energy blasts the Villain Leader into the air as he turns to ashes, scaring his colleagues as Connor reverts to normal, smiling at his enemies.

Connor: who's next to play?

that was when all of the remaining forces ran in fear as the knights cheered in victory for their leader, the civilians joined in as well.

Eli: holy shit, that was awesome!

Gideon: how in the bloody hell did you do that.

Connor: Witch Queen Mama, remember?

as all the knight laughed it off, with Sven saying what the readers are thinking.

Sven: did the author give the asshole a powerboost?!

the end