Chapter 14

Shea POV

I groaned and held my head as I rolled over, waking up. I sat up and rubbed my temples since my head was pounding.

I looked around the room and noticed I was in Justin's room. I looked at the bedside table to see some tylonol and water. I swallowed the pill and chased it down with some water. I got up from the bed and looked down at what I was wearing. I was still in my bra and underwear with one of Justin's black t shirts over it. I reached under the shirt and unhooked my bra, sliding it off.

I threw it on the floor and took a deep breath. I can finally breath, thank god. I walked out of the room and smelt the smell of food. I walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen. When I walked in I stopped to admire the sight in front of me. Justin was wearing sweatpants that hung low on his hips. He was cooking something on the stove and I could see all the muscles in his back flex everytime he moved.

I began walking up towards Justin behind him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and I felt Justin jump.

"Jeez Shea, you scared me." he laughed grabbing his heart. I laughed as well before I placed a kiss between his shoulder blades. I could feel goosebumps raise up on his skin.

He went to turn the stove off and he started placing whatever was in the pans onto one plate. He grabbed the plates and put them on the breakfast bar. I walked over to it and took a seat and looked down at what Justin made me. The plate consisted of eggs, French toast, pancakes, and turkey bacon. Strawberries were scattered along the sides of the plate.

"Awe thank you JuJu." I said opening my arms for him. He walked around and held onto me tightly. I kissed his cheek and then I turned around to my plate and began to eat.

In the middle of me chomping down I felt eyes on me. I looked over at Justin looked at me worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked while biting at my turkey bacon.

"Are you okay?" Justin asked resting his hand on my thigh. 
"Yeah why?" I asked shrugging.
"Do you not remember what happened last night?" Justin asked me resting his hand on my thigh, rubbing my knee.

I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"Should I remember what happened last night?" I asked taking a bite of my French toast.  Justin' eyes widen.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Justin asked scooting closer to me concern taking over hiss features.

I thought back to last night.

"Honestly, the last thing I can remember is drinking punch with Shawn. " I said. Why the hell cant I remember anything after that? Its not like I was drinking alchohol.

"Shea, baby, I need you to listen to me."  Justin said placing both of his hands on my hips and leaing in closer to me.

" Last night we were at a party and while I was hanging out with my friends, you were hanging out with Shawn. Now im not positive but I think I might be right, I think Shawn may have drugged you and led you to his bedroom. I walked in on him about to commit sexual harassment on you. I stopped him before he could do anything. Shea I am s sorry I didn't stick with you for the whole night. This is all my fault. I am so so so sorry Shea." Justin's voice cracked and placed his head in his hands.

My eyes pinched. Shawn tried to hurt me? I zoned out and I could feel tears escaping my eyes and my chest felt heavy. Did he touch me?

"What did he do to me?" I asked Justin still not looking at him.

"I walked in on him unbuttoning your pants. From what I saw, there was no way he had to time to put his hand on your bare area. You're bra was still on too. I walked in right in the beginning of the act." Justin said squeezing my thighs.

I could have been raped.  I could have been mentally and physically tramatized for the rest of my life.

"What did you do?" I asked finally looked at Justin.

"I fucking beat the living shit out of him." Justin said with a clenched jaw. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

I looked at him and Justin's jaw was still clenched, he looked extremely angry. I rested my hands on his face, making his features soften. He looked at me and looked back at him, looking over his face.

"You are so handsome." I said dragging my thumb over his facial features. Blush heated over his cheeks and he tried to look down before I pulled his face up to look up at me again.

"Justin, I love you so much. I know I don't always show it, but I really do. I will always remember, no matter where life takes us. You have been my best friend for so long. I appreciate everything you do for me, I really don't deserve you." I said pulling his face in and planting my lips on his soft, pink ones.

Justin seemed surprised at first, but he didn't fight it. I could feel Justin wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me against his chest. I felt Justin's tongue run across my lip and I was afraid to open my mouth since I didn't know exactly how to do it. I felt Justin's hand run down my body and squeeze my ass, making me gasp. I felt Justin's tongue slip into my mouth.

I suddenly moaned into his mouth. My heart stopped in embarrassment. I herd Justin moan back and he grabbed my ass tighter and pulled me closer.

I felt something hard grind against my core. Instead of pushing him away, I felt my myself getting turned on. I wrapped my legs tighter around Justin's hips and I began rubbing against him.

Justin let out a loud throaty moan as he aggresivly kissed me. I ran my fingers through Justin's hair and I grinded harder against him. I let out a loud moan.

"Shea baby." Justin moaned before moving down to my neck and letting his lips travel all over, finding my sweet spot.

I reached down to his belt buckle and began fiddling with it until a large hand stopped mine and lips were no longer leaving sweet kisses all over my neck.

"No Shea don't." Justin said placing my feet on the ground, but he still kept an arm around my waist.

"What's wrong?" I said my cheeks getting hot feeling embarrassed.

"I cant have intercourse with you. You are vaulnerable right now, I cant do that to you." Justin said holding both of my hands and his forehead against mine.

"Do you not want to have sex with me or something?" I asked feeling kind of offended.

Justin looked at me like I was dumb.

"Shea, there aren't to many things I would want to do more then make love to you. But you aren't ready yet and im not taking that away from you." Justin said pecking my forehead.

"I love you." I said cuddling my face into his neck.

"I love you too baby girl." Justin said kissing my head and holding me tighter.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long I was on vacation so yeah.

I have published a new story called Adorn. I posted the first chapter and I want to know you guy think on it .

I love all of you so much.

GO read Adorn and comment your honest opinion and if you want to see where it will go because I'm liking it so far and I have the next chapter ready.

llllooovee youuu