One interesting night

Marinette was in her room making glasses for jagged stone. "Okay tikki I'm almost done I just got to put a little color here" Marinette says. A loud crash comes from her room, tikki hides behind one of Marinettes ribbons. Marinette turns her head to see all the noise to see chat noir in her window and her mirror on the floor, not broken but just on the floor "Chat!!" she says a little angry. "oops my bad at least it's not broken!" chat says nervously.

"what are you here for chat?" Marinette says turning back to her sewing machine. "I just wanted to visit princess" Chat replies. "well 'princess' is busy so beat it kitty" Marinette says angrily. "don't you wanna play with this kitty?" Chat says teasingly. "No chat I don't I have to design these glasses for jagged stone." Mari says. "I like jagged stone too!" he says. "well so do a lot of people your not special chat" She says annoyed.

Chat turns away sad and Marinette looks at him and feels bad "Look chat I'm sorry it's just I have to design these glasses and I was almost done so I didn't wanna get distracted you can stay if you really want too." She says worried. "okay I forgive you I get that you can be stressed about somethings I should have asked you first before I came here" chat said. "I guess I can take a break right now...." Marinette says. she got up and sat on her couch with chat noir. "So did you miss me" Chat noir said teasingly. "Chat your on your last straw" Marinette says playfully annoyed. (I won't be able to finish this because I will be logged out of my account but my tiktok is: @lllovelytikki on tiktok if y'all want my new wattpad account just message me)