Say Its Not So

2 months later
                 ~Taraji's POV~
Me & Teyana just got done rehearsing on set for Straw around 5 pm. "You ready to hit the gym tonight babygirl?" Teyana says. "For the millionth time this week ?" "If coarse I am" I say sarcastically. "We've been working since 7 am can we take a break for once?" I say. "My legs are on fire." "okay love , what you wanna do ?" "You wanna go get dinner tonight ?"
"That sounds great.. I'm craving Shrimp scampi.""Okay let's go get that for you baby" I grab her hand as we go to the car & headed to Steven's Steak & seafood . "Can you just get it to go babe? I wanna go home & shower" "Of course" she says . We arrive at the restaurant, she goes in to order our food .

          I pull out my phone & go to Instagram . I unblock Fantasias account & look through her page . I know I've been dating Teyana but for some reason Fantasia was still on my mind . She hasn't been posting lately. I hope she's okay . I go to her contact to unblock her until I hear the car door rattling . I hurry up to put my phone down as Tey comes in to hand me the bag with our food . I thank her before we head to the house . "Omg I just Got a Email from MTV .. They want us In Miami TOMORROW at the mansion ...they split us up into 2 teams of 8." "Did they say who all is gonna be there?" Tey asks . "My team players are " Kelly Rowland, Megan thee Stallion , Idris Elba , Zach Efron , Dwayne Johnson aka (The Rock) & Halle Bailey & youuuuu Omgg we're on the same team. " "ouuu yes they did right by us Raj!"

         I was so excited for this . I basically already knew the team & their athletic & mental abilities. Neither of us could wait . "We have to get home and pack" we're leaving first thing tomorrow morning to get to Florida". We go back to my place to pack up . We eat our food and lock in for the night . We had a big day ahead of us tomorrow.

Fantasias pov
       My divorce with Ken was finalized & I was so ready to move on. Everyone was scheduled to be at the mansion in Miami tomorrow to get settled in. I was so eager to get there. I already had my flight booked way in advance. My team mates were Kehlani, Lala Anthony , Brandy Evans , H.E.R , Method man, T.I , & Danielle Brookes. I packed the rest of my clothes & took my baby to my mom's . She drove me to the airport and they went back to her house . I boarded the plane & began to feel alittle anxious at this point . I wasn't anxious before boarding & it wasn't fear of flying so I guess I'm just nervous to meet the other players. I fell asleep on the plane for a good 3 hours till we landed . I got an Uber to my hotel. I shower and go to Bed but I couldn't even sleep from being so nervous .

~3 Am"
     ~ Tarajis pov~
        We make up & do our morning routines. We have our flight at 5 am. We get ready , leave the airport and get on the plane . It took is 5 hours to get to Miami . We get to our hotel room , shower & change into our fits for our first appearance on the show .

           They want us there by 12 noon so we had to hurry , we catch an Uber & we arrived the house which was exquisitely beautiful & extreamly huge

           They want us there by 12 noon so we had to hurry , we catch an Uber & we arrived the house which was exquisitely beautiful & extreamly huge . The yards were insane . We get out of the car with our luggage and run into the house "ITS BIG T IN THE HOUSSSSEEE!!!!" I scream with a smile "AYEEEEE" everyone in the house screams back . "Make that a Double T" Teyana comes behind me saying . "OMGGG" Kelly, Halle & Megan came running over greeting us with hugs and side kisses followed by Idris & Zach.
"Wait is only our team here ? Where are the others? I ask .
"They're scheduled to be here at 1:30 I think" Idris said. "Does anyone know who the competing team is?" Zack questioned
Everyone said no . "They must want us all to be surprised" Halle chimed in . "Alright well let's pour up , I know they got a liquor stash in here somewhere.." I said
"Ohh here she goes , Miss Alcoholic Queen"Megan says . "I am not" I laugh . "Hey Baby I found the liquor!" Teyana calls out. "Baby.... ?" Everyone looks at me. "Is there sum thing you didn't tell us ? Asked Halle . "Well the cats out of the bag huh.... Me and Tey have been dating for the past 2 months" Everyone awwwed in congratulations. "Yea yea let's get to those shots" We all turn on some music chat dance around & drink until the other team gets here .

Fantasias pov

                  It was almost time for me to be in the mansion

          It was almost time for me to be in the mansion . I was in my Uber telling the driver to step on it before I was late . After 30 minutes I arrive to the very beautiful mega mansion & see 7 other people outside in the front waiting to be let in. It was my team . I was super excited. I get out to get my suitcase out of the trunk & all I hear is "there she is.!!?" "Omg were you all waiting on me?" I ask as Method man comes to help me with my suitcase . " I got this for you" he says . I thank him . " Oh Clifford stop flirting & leave my Tasia alone " Danielle said. As soon as I hear Danielle's voice to run into her arms . I see H.E.R & run into hers right after , then everybody else got their greeting.

       "Okay we're all here now and it's past 1:30 they need to open up" Kehlani said . We rung the door bell about 8 times before production greeted us and invited us in . "About damn time mannne" T.I says .
"Where's the other team?" We question . " They are out back, please wait here in the foyer while we get them ." Everyone got a little quiet waiting for the other team to be brought through & here they finally were . They all run into the house, everyone starts screaming and hugging eachother so much that you would think we're not even competing . A big smile is on my face until I see a familiar face walk into the foyer , for some reason obnoxiously hysterical & drunk . Typical Taraji . She stops in her tracks as we lock eyes from across the room ; shocked to see eachother here while everyone else is still hugging & chatting. Teyana Taylor comes in the room behind my Taraji & grabs her waist from behind to kiss her on the back of her neck . My adrenaline started to rush as well as my thoughts . "I know you fucking lying"