Truth Is

Taraji's pov

Hold on be quiet I tell Tasia .
My heart started racing when I heard the door downstairs. I hurry out the bed looking for my clothes. Fantasia takes her time out of the bed & sucks her teeth. I tell her to hurry & get dressed. "Why so your lil girlfriend wont find out? You don't want her to know how much you love the way I eat it?" I slap her shoulder back and point in her face , "Tasia lower your voice". "Get your hand outta my face. You're overreacting for nothing , I hear Danielle & Brandy's loud ass laugh downstairs" I looked out the window and it was just everyone coming from the beach .

I text Teyana to ask where she is and she says she just got done hanging with her brothers & she would be home before the competition started . I signed in relief . "Tuh I can't believe you right now Taraji" Fantasia said as she slipped her shorts on . "And you know what I couldn't believe ? I couldn't believe you would basically cut me out of your life for months Fantasia . I dealt with wanting you but couldn't have you for almost 2 years so what are you so upset about? She looked down knowing I was right. "Well Tey isn't here but I still can't let anyone see me they might tell her . "If you so worried about getting caught why you up here with me?" she asked me.

Knock.. knock ...knock. "TASIAAA" someone calls her name . She air kisses me. My eyes rolled then I ran behind her curtains to hide . It was Danielle's voice . "Girl why was the door locked" "Oh girl I was handling my business" I heard Fantasia say as I covered my mouth . "TMI oh my gosh , I gotta use the bathroom real quick." She closes the bathroom door so I make my way out of the room & Fantasia winks at me before I was completely out of the room. On the way to my room the front door opens and it's Teyana .

"Hey baby you missed me ? .. she gives me a kiss on the cheek. I get a little nervous knowing what just went down with me & Fantasia ."So much" I replied. I didn't know how to feel in this moment . Fantasia might've made me feel a type of way when she ditched me but it wasn't like she had a boyfriend. It was her whole husband. She had alot to lose & now I felt like I was playing in her face . On the other hand , I've grew a strong genuine raw friendship with Teyana on the set of Straw & it just so happened that we grew a little closer than friends & I actually started to catch feelings for her .

Putting my head in my hands Teyana grabbed my hands and asked me if I was okay. "Hey hey what's wrong baby" "Nothing baby . You ready for this challenge ? I sure am . I'm not ready to see you get slung around tho" "Oh so you think Im weak ?" She started cracking up like it was funny. No baby I'm just kidding but let me go get dressed it starts soon .

Fantasias pov
Everyone is ready for the challenge & gets called out to the field . Theres a huge mud box in the center of the field and everyone is getting 1 arm tied to their competitor. 

  "Alright you guys it's Carson , welcome back to Celebrity Frenzy , As you can see we have a huge mud bath in front of us . I'm gonna repeat the game 1 more time .. 2 players will be bound together with 1 arm tied to the other person's . Both of you will have 10 tags on your backs . You will have to rip all 10 tags off of your opponents back with 1 hand in a large Mud pit . Each tag you remove is tallied up to your teams score . The team with the most points win the Challenge & is safe from elimination tonight. The losing team will deliberate on who they're sending home. First up is Lala & Kelly Rowland"

They get into the mud pit with theirs arms bound & 10 tags on their backs . Both teams are watching and waiting to see who is going to dominate the other player . "On your marks , get set , go . They start yanking and tugging eachother all through the mud trying to get the tags off one other . Kelly got the first tag. Lala grabbed 3 off Kelly at one. This made her frustrated and unwilling to let her win . She trips Lala and they both fall in the mud. Kelly managed to get 5 tags off her back when Lala got up an pulled 3 more tags making them even . Kelly pulled lalas arm so hard she thought it was out of socket & grabs the last 4 tags out of pure determination. Carson blows a whistle and pronounces Kelly as the winner. Thats 10 points for the red team .