Meeting 🔞

In a bustling office in the heart of Bangkok, where the hum of printers and chatter filled the air, Lingling Kwong and Orm Kornnaphat navigated the complexities of their corporate lives, balancing work and their blossoming love. Though they appeared as just another couple in the professional world, their relationship was vibrant and rich, colored by shared adventures and late-night confidences. Little did they know, a typical Tuesday would unravel into a whirlwind of playful romance and fiery passion.

Orm was seated at the long conference table, dressed in a tailored black blazer that accentuated her figure and a white blouse that hinted at her elegance. Across from her sat Kevin, a new partner from a rival firm, whose slicked-back hair and tailored suit radiated confidence. With a charming smile, he presented his ideas about potential collaborations, but it soon became painfully evident that his interests lay beyond business.

"Your insights are impressive, Orm. And you know, behind every successful woman there's... well, maybe I could say, alongside every successful woman..." he flashed a grin, leaning slightly forward, his eyes lingering on her a beat too long.

Ling, who had been observing the meeting from the back, felt a growl of protectiveness rise within her. The way Kevin leaned toward Orm, flirting openly, sent prickles of annoyance up her spine. With a mischievous grin and a flicker of playful defiance, she stood and made her way to Orm's side.

"Mind if I join you?" Ling asked innocently as she slid into the chair next to Orm.

Kevin smirked but did not back down. "The more, the merrier, right? It's great to have you both here."

Ling met Kevin's gaze, her eyes sparkling with mischief. She turned to Orm, a playful glint in her expression. "You know, I wanted to talk to you about that new project." The moment Ling said this, she let her hand rest on Orm's thigh, teasingly moving up the fabric of her skirt.

Orm's breath hitched at the sudden warmth of Ling's touch. She kept her composure, but the tension in the air shifted palpably. Every word Kevin uttered faded into the background as Ling's fingertips danced just above the hem of her skirt. Orm shifted in her seat, trying to concentrate on work while her body betrayed her with a growing excitement.

"Isn't this a fascinating concept, Orm?" Kevin continued, oblivious to the hidden tension, or perhaps all too aware of it, enjoying the struggle of Orm as she pretended to listen.

Ling couldn't resist. She leaned closer to Orm, whispering teasingly, "Isn't this the most boring meeting you've ever attended?"

A smirk escaped Orm's lips as she leaned back slightly, constrained by the wall of professionalism attempted but failing to focus on Kevin's words. "It's... definitely something."

Ling's fingers slipped further under the fabric of Orm's skirt, her touch sending delightful shivers through her partner. Orm's breath quickened, and she bit her lip to suppress a moan, trying desperately to maintain her composure. Every moment felt electric, the room swirling with a mix of tension and desire.

It wasn't long before Orm reached her limit. "Excuse me," she finally managed, standing abruptly. "I need to take a quick break." She almost rushed toward the door, heart racing, the thrill of Ling's teasing both a torment and a seductive promise.

Ling watched Orm dart out of the room, her heart racing at the refreshing thrill of their little secret. Waiting just long enough, she followed quickly, slipping through the door and down the hallway in pursuit.

In the bathroom, Orm leaned against the cool wall, trying to gather herself when Ling burst in, a playful grin plastered across her face. "Can't say I didn't see this coming," Ling teased, locking the door behind her.

Orm shot her an exasperated but amused look, half laughing, half frustrated. "You're impossible, you know that?"

"I know," Ling said with a wicked smile as she stepped closer, grounding herself against Orm's body, their heat mingling in the confined space. "But isn't it fun?"

Orm couldn't hide her grin as Ling tilted her head and captured her lips in a desperate kiss. It was electric, filled with pent-up yearning that spilled over the edges of performance and propriety. Orm responded with equal fervor, her fingers weaving into Ling's hair, pulling her closer as desire wrapped around them like a warm blanket.

The kiss deepened, tongues dancing, breathing mingling as they lost themselves in each other. Ling's hands roamed down Orm's back, their bodies pressing together as if they were two pieces meant to fit forever. The world outside faded away, leaving just the two of them cocooned in a bubble of passion and intimacy.

After what felt like an eternity, they reluctantly broke their embrace, leaning their foreheads against each other, both panting for breath. "You make it so hard to focus," Orm laughed, trying to steady her racing heart.

"Got to keep things interesting," Ling winked, her voice low, a provocative glint in her eyes. Together, they resurfaced from their bubble and returned to the conference room with renewed vigor, the atmosphere between them charged with the lingering fire of their shared moment.

As they entered, Kevin looked up, clearly unaware of the tension that had just transpired. "I hope everything is alright?"

"Oh, it is," Ling said smoothly, feigning sincerity. "Just needed to touch base with my wife here, you know how it is."

Orm swallowed a laugh, her cheeks still flushed. Ling continued, "Sorry for wasting your time, but my wife, Orm, doesn't like your presentation or your personality."

With a cocked eyebrow and a sarcastic smile, Ling led Orm out of the meeting, the door clicking shut behind them. The moment they were free, they burst into laughter, exhilarated by the thrill of their escapade.

"Maybe we should always attend meetings together," Orm suggested, the remnants of their earlier embrace glowing in her eyes.

"Now that's a plan I can get behind," Ling replied, her arm sliding around Orm's waist as they walked hand in hand down the bustling corridors, the colors of their day bright and vibrant, a testament to their love's spirited depth.

A/N: 2 updates for today since i was gone for 4 days lol. i've noticed most of y'all like jealousy so yeah here haha another one. oh, and please vote too! thank you. :))