Chapter 1

My name is Maddie. I have 3 friends,Vicky,Rachel and Abi. We all go to West Orland Middle school. There's this girl named Meg,She's the most popular girl in the school,she's also the meanest. Her BFF is Julia.but get this,she's nice! Julia only is friends with Meg because Julia's 2nd most popular. Anyways,we hang out with Julia sometimes. But usually She's hanging out with Meg. Abi walked up to me, "Hey Maddie,wanna go see a movie sometime?  She said. "Oh Umm.sure" I replied. "Next week?" She asked. "Sounds good" I told her. "Well gotta go,I'm babysitting my little sister at 5". "Okay,see you tomorrow" I waved to her as she left. I walked out the school doors and bumped into Meg, "Excuse me?" She Snapped. "Um,sorry" I said. "What are you blind or something?" "Shut up Meg" I said as I walked away. I got home and threw my bag on the floor,I walked upstairs and threw myself on my bed. My sister Gina walked in. "What" I asked her. She threw my homework on my bed. "Mom said to do it" She replied. Then she walked out of my room. I hated homework. Once I was done with it it I got a call from Vicky,"Heyyyy what's up?" She said. "Listen I can't talk right now I have to get to bed..." I hung up before she answered.