Birthday Special

How many times have I been in this kind of situation, where my body is now lying on a bed. Seeing the current NXT Women's Champion, her best friend, and her rival, all on top of me.

Roxanne giggles to herself while wearing nothing but the NXT Women's Championship around her waist. Next to her was Cora Jade, who was pinching her nipples together, biting her lip while looking at me below her. And on Roxanne's right was Lyra Valkyria who was just smirking to herself as she saw me lying flat on the bed, taking in all of that was in front of me. My dick was riding in size as Roxanne got down and started stroking it.

Groaning to the NXT Women's Champion, she started snickering as the two other women got down with her, but Lyra crawled closer to my face as Cora stayed with Roxanne, fondling my balls with her delicate hands.

Lyra kissed me two times on the lips before moving her body over me, with her pink folds now hovering over my mouth. 

"Go on then (M/n)." The Irish woman's domineering tone caused me to do exactly what she asked of me as I licked her pussy. She also starts wanting me to give her bush a peck as well, which I do.

Roxanne was now putting my shaft into her mouth as Cora would kiss the side of my shaft. I moaned into Lyra's folds which caused her to moan as a result. 

I just kept licking before transitioning into kissing and even light biting which had Lyra yelp in surprise at the sudden edge to it. Roxanne had stopped sucking on my cock and could tell she was moving herself over to be above my cock judging by the sounds of the bed creaking. 

Finally, I could feel her hand guiding my tip to her entrance before going in, she sighed as I continued to please Lyra. The former NXT Women's Champion bit her lip to contain some of the moans, however, I then heard some kissing sounds as I look up and see briefly Lyra being pulled in for a kiss by Roxanne. I was getting more aroused by it, and then more as Cora came in and pulled Lyra away and proceeded to make out with her. The Irish woman got to fondle both of Cora's massive globes, pinching the nipples before gliding her palms around the smooth skin. 

The Prodigy decided to up the ante and bounce faster than she did before and this time, even hearing the occasional smack against skin as she started to moan repeatedly. Cora stopped making out with Lyra as Lyra was satisfied enough to stop sitting on my face, and now let Cora be on top of me, however instead of her vagina, she instead put her breasts over my face, her right nipple being close to my lips as I kissed it before sucking on her breast with a bit of gentleness.

"Call me Mommy (M/n)." I feel like I have had this kind of conversation before but regardless, I do as Cora demands and interchange between her tits before she started shaking them.

Roxanne had me almost losing control as she was moaning to an uncontrollable degree. It all ended with me letting it all out inside Roxanne who was now letting out her last few breaths before she fell onto the bed. Cora had taken this time to move over to my now resting cock, deciding to put it in between her breasts. 

She smirked at me, chuckling even as I was now moaning. Laughing in the corner was Lyra who was now fingering herself at the display she was bear witness to.

Cora had her tongue out and taunting me repeatedly before squishing my dick in an even tighter position causing my climax to arrive much earlier than anticipated. Before long, a nice spew had hit Cora on her face, and a little bit on her nose.

"It's good." She wiped some off her face to taste it.

"A nice birthday gift."

------

BONUS:

Imagine sitting there and watching Kiana James dominate Zelina Vega. With Kiana pushing the Puerto Rican from New York onto the bed and putting on a shiny gold strap-on. The former NXT Women's Tag Team Champion had inserted it into Zelina's asshole, with Zelina now yelling in surprise.

"Fucking hell!" Kiana didn't stop even as Zelina was practically throwing out fuck and shit like they were candy. This only drove Kiana to push the silicone dildo deeper down Zelina's tight hole. 

"You must be enjoying yourself, eh?" Kiana had started laughing as she then grabbed onto some of Zelina's blue and white locks. Zelina had also begun laughing at the feeling of raw pleasure the current RAW superstar was giving her.

The pace had sped up tremendously, like going from 1 to 5 on a treadmill. Kiana was not letting up in her thrusts in Zelina's ass. With Zelina having pleasure filled moans escape her lips, only for Kiana to pull Zelina into a kiss. The two would swap saliva before having their tongues dance in unison.

Zelina's heart was racing a thousand beats per second, practically pounding out of her chest due to the immense passion on display. She got so heated she even started to pinch one of her big breast nipples to relieve herself. Kiana caught on and used her left hand to grab Zelina's left tit and pinch the nipple with a nice amount of roughness and heat as the dildo went all the way down Zelina's ass.

Kiana kept the pace going back up as the two stopped kissing, to let themselves breathe and as it was going along, Zelina knew she would climax at any minute, due to her moans now turning into sweet coos and silent nothings.

"Almost got ya." Kiana then went as fast as she could in Zelina, causing Zelina to scream and squirt all over the bed, leaving a massive stain against the gray sheets.

"Gee, (M/n) missed out on this one...."

"Least he can see it later as a nice birthday gift."

----

Update: Hey all, sorry about the late update, been pretty busy with my schoolwork and two projects that have been soaking up all my time and interest, but here's a special released for my birthday. Turning 22. Hope you all enjoy. Till next time.