chapter 8

Nero was lying on the bed in his room, looking at the ceiling thinking about what happened a while ago with the Sannin of the slugs, he was upset that she compared him to Minato, despite not having any kind of relationship with the Yondaime and his family he was still bothered by the fact that they kept calling him Naruto in addition to continuing to call him by his old last names, now legally his name is Nero Sparda thanks to Hiruzen who did all the paperwork behind Minato's back since he would most likely refuse to let "his son" give up his last name and first name, it was a good decision to change his name since this was the last thing that kept him tied to the Hokage's family.

Nero: I think it was a bad idea to come —said Nero in a whisper and then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

For his part, Jiraiya was with Tsunade and her apprentice Shizune in their hotel room which was somewhat far from where he and "Naruto" were staying.

Jiraiya was telling her everything he knew about the white-haired boy, which was very little. He told Tsunade that the one who knew much more about the white-haired boy was Hiruzen, but that he refused to talk to him or to Minato's family and the Yondaime.

The Sannin of the toads told her what he had done with not only the Jinchuriki but also with the Bijuu in a great display of power and possibly a new "Kekkei Genkai." Tsunade remained silent listening to everything in detail, she was interested in that new "Kekkei Genkai" that the white-haired boy possesses.

Shizune, for her part, remained silent, sitting on the edge of the bed while hugging her little pig named TonTon. She was surprised by what Jiraiya had said about his fight with Sabaku no Gaara, the Jinchuriki of the Ichibi no Tanuki. He had humiliated him without the need to use the power of another Bijuu, but with his own power. (Although he had briefly used Vergil's power and abilities when he was possessed by his Devil Trigger).

Tsunade was questioning whether to return to Konoha or not, she was very intrigued with what was happening in Konoha currently, especially with the family of the girl she considers a daughter (referring to Kushina), she was very upset with the white-haired man since Jiraiya told him about the treatment that Nero gave to Kushina, Minato and her sisters, he always ignored them and even insulted them, but above all he has a great resentment towards his parents and him in question since he threw his life down for a prophecy of an ancient toad, thanks to that prophecy and the power of the Kyubi her sisters became what they are today, although this does not matter to Tsunade since she is proud of them for the fact of being women and the strongest Kunoichis of their generation, of course currently being overshadowed by Nero's demonic power, although nobody knows this more than Hiruzen who is aware of Nero's demonic power, since everyone thinks that his power  comes from his right arm.

Tsunade: So that's how things are with that brat, I think he needs some discipline —said Tsunade cracking her knuckles.

Jiraiya: No, I think you don't understand Tsunade, that boy defeated you with one blow and he didn't even use his right arm or his weapons, I know you didn't either, but that kid hides more than he shows —said Jiraiya leaving Tsunade thoughtful.

Jiraiya: The job of making the boy see reason is for his sisters, that's why Minato sent me to take you back, I alone can't handle two brats full of ego and arrogance, they need the education and discipline of a woman who is not their mother —said Jiraiya.

Tsunade remained silent listening to everything her teammate said.

Tsunade: Okay, I'll go with you to Konoha, however, I'm only doing it to strengthen those girls and teach them what respect is for their stupid brother —said Tsunade, then turned to see her companion

Tsunade: What do you say Shizune? —asked Tsunade.

Shizune stayed silent, she really didn't want to answer, what everyone was doing against the white haired boy was wrong, because from the stories everything indicates that the boy is only defending himself from everything that "his family" tries against him, the same thing happens with Tsunade, a while ago he defended himself and attacked his attacker only for defense.