PART THREE

i finally get there, its 6:30, i text her that im outside and out comes walking lex, with her pretty dress and makeup -

"sexy gyal!"

lex laughs at my statement as she walks up to me, we start heading towards tracys house, i tell lex what ive bought and she thanks me.

it was 7:40 when we get to tracys and it seems like the partys already started, loud music coming from inside and there was a bunch of people outside smoking.

we head in and are greeted by a bunch of loud childish adults, all dancing to $uicideboy$' music and some just stood around drinking and talking.

lex spots tracy, and she grabs my arm, dragging me along with her.

"tracy!"

"oh hey lex! and-- lex's friend..?"

"oh this is kat, shes very quiet, youll hardly get a peep out of her."

i wave, tracy chuckles.

"oh yeah, about peep, have you seen a tall guy with half black and half pink hair? tats all over him?"

lex looks around, and spots him.

"over there!"

"oh! AYO PEEP! COME OVER ERE!"

gus comes waddling over next to tracy with his beverage in hand, i didnt know what it was, but i dont think i want to know what it was. it was all icky and purple.

"gus, this is lex and kat."

"hey, you must be gus! or as tracy calls you, peep."

"yeah, thats me, youre lex right?"

"yep thats me!"

"and hows kat hm?"

he looks down at me with a smile, i roll my eyes and look down at the floor.

"you two know each other?"

"lex can i talk to you over there..?"

"huh? sure!"

i pull lex over near the stairs, through all the drunks.

"lex! that gus guy is my fuckin neighbour! he lives across me!"

"oh shit- how come ive never seen him when i come over?! youre lucky, hes kinda fine."

she looks back over to tracy and gus, i flick her forehead.

"ow."

lex pouts and rubs her head.

"not lucky. we had this awkward meeting today, he helped me carry groceries back home! and, not to mention, NICOLE FUCKING TOLD HIM ABOUT MY ED."

i groan as i place my hands over my face and rest my head onto lex's shoulder.

"hey! its gonna be fine! ill do all the talking tonight okay? hey, who knows, maybe you and gus will get alonggg!"