a feast to honor our knights

there was a celebration as the civilians honored their new heroes, the Knights of Union, which Connor has a disapproval of, with Sven telling his drunk patrons how he killed 10 mechs with 1 spoon that he left in his pocket, Toshi was teaching the civilians the martial arts taught in the West, Anastasia was drunk as she was in a woman's arms.

Anastasia: (drunk) hey girl, want to be my bitch?

woman: wow, the fact you had 2 barrels of wine is saying something.

Eli, Kathy and Gideon were showing the children their skills, the trio see Connor holding a picture of his former family with Sir Nicholas holding his 6-year-old Connor, then he burns it, knowing the lies Raphael spilt in his ear, the others see this and walk up to him.

Kathy: Connor, you good buddy?

Connor: I'd be a liar if I said yes, the O'Connells have twisted my world for a while, I know the things you said about forgiving them, but my forgiveness died the day i learned the truth, please, don't follow me guys, this is my way of telling them of their treachery.

Sven: but Raphael's other children also have servants, chakra, magic and many more, Hel, I even see Saber and her master helping them, his influence is great.

Connor: i know, they wanted their weakling son to forgive them, but this time, a Callaghan comes to their door to punish them.

Anastasia: killing them is a kindness.

then he looks at her and says that he'll traumatize them first, then kill them later.

[Savior City]

Aizawa bashes the door down, surprising the big three, Nejire, Mirio and Tamaki, as he turns on the news.

Lisa Lavender: just out of the blue, a bunch of knights under an identified banner has slaughtered the small army of villains, their leader killed by their leader as he can turn into a mage, incinerating him to ash and making the remaining soldiers flee in terror as the civilians were confused yet pleased that someone heard their answer.

Nejire: wow, an army of knights.

Tamaki: that symbol, didn't Nick say anything about it.

Mirio: if so, then maybe that story wasn't fiction at all,

Aizawa: are you saying the Mythic West isn't a myth?

Mirio: Hai, it must be, if the continent has its own heroes, then--

Aizawa: (serious) then their villains might discover us.

Nejire: don't worry, I'll get Akari to help us.

then Nezu alerts everyone that Tiamat is on the loose, causing Union to prepare themselves.

Issei: first Trihexa, now Tiamat, this time the weakling Akari won't take our credit.

[meanwhile]

Ritsuka and his allies saw Tiamat rising up to the water until Mina saw something that made her thought of Ryukyu.

Mina: is that Ryukyu?

then Deku tells everyone to get down as a large dragon flew over them towards Tiamat, shocking the heroes even more now that it's fighter her.

Shoto: an evil dragon, fighting the mother of all monsters?

the beast breathes fire everywhere as she turns bigger, causing the dragon to fly upwards.

Shirou: what's it doing?

Saber: it's flying straight to her mouth.

as Tiamat tries to bite him, the armored dragon grabs her mouth by the teeth and pried them open.

Armored Dragon: unworthy thot! you have given hell to the innocent for the last time, NOW FEAR MY FIRE!!!!

as the dragon torches her mouth, cooking her insides as she tries to fight back, but the pain was more potent, causing the Mother of Monsters to fall down into the ocean, the beast flew towards the crew as Saber confronts the dragon.

Saber: who are you, as king, I would like to know who you are-

the dragon cuts her off, laughing at the servant who called herself a king, angering some of the pro heroes and students.

Dragon: you, king? HAH, don't make me laugh, Artoria!

Saber: how do you know me?

Dragon: oh, copycat, tis a long time since i saw thy infidelity with Shirou on my bed, with my grandad dead, i took his mantle as knight of the true King Arthur.

this makes everyone shocked; this dragon knows who they are, how does he know about them. the dragon then turns into a knight, making Seth scared.

Knight: Seth O'Connell, you are to take me to the O'Connells immediately.

Seth: or what weakling?

Knight: your son shall die.

this makes all the heroes prepared to fight him as the knight drags his blade to Bowie's heart, causing everyone to stop.

Knight: accept my proposal or deny your son's right to live.

Seth: OK, please sir knight, spare the boy, do you want money, power?

Knight: the head of the house is what i desire, for it is he who wronged me.

Seth; this way, milord.

the knight scoffed, knowing what will happen next will surprise them.