Character Descriptions

Princess Elara of Eldreon

Age: 23

Appearance: Tall, with raven-black hair and bright emerald eyes. She has an elegant but fierce demeanor.

Personality: Independent, sharp-witted, and strong-willed. Elara was trained to rule Eldreon in her own right, preferring intellect and diplomacy over war. She resents the fact that her future is now dictated by marriage, feeling caged by the very alliance meant to bring peace. Beneath her tough exterior is a heart capable of deep loyalty and love, though she hides it well.

Prince Alistair of Valoria

Age: 27

Appearance: Broad-shouldered, with dark blonde hair and icy blue eyes. His face is marked with a scar from battle, and he always wears a distant, guarded expression.

Personality: Stoic, reserved, and battle-hardened. Alistair has lived most of his life on the front lines, fighting to protect his crumbling kingdom. He views this marriage as a burden, a duty to be fulfilled, nothing more. However, his tough exterior hides a man who deeply cares about his people and who is haunted by the horrors of war.

 However, his tough exterior hides a man who deeply cares about his people and who is haunted by the horrors of war

Lady Rosalind of Eldreon

Age: 25

Appearance: Slender, with flowing auburn hair and soft brown eyes. She has a graceful, regal air about her.

Personality: Elara's closest confidante and childhood friend. Rosalind is loyal and kind-hearted, but more cautious than her friend. She often provides the voice of reason to Elara's impulsiveness. Despite being supportive, Rosalind harbors her own secret feelings for Alistair, complicating her friendship with Elara.

Lord Dorian of Valoria

Age: 30

Appearance: Handsome, with black hair and sharp grey eyes, always impeccably dressed.

Personality: Alistair's childhood friend and the Lord of a prominent Valorian family. He is ambitious, cunning, and willing to play dirty to protect his interests. Though he outwardly supports the marriage alliance, he harbors secret plans to betray Alistair and ascend to the throne himself.

King Edwin of Eldreon

Age: 55

Appearance: Silver-haired and stern, with a tall and imposing figure.

Personality: Elara's father, a pragmatic and cold ruler. He is willing to marry off his daughter for the sake of political gain and doesn't care much for her feelings. King Edwin has a clear, singular goal: securing the future of Eldreon, no matter the personal cost to his family.

Queen Adelaide of Valoria

Age: 50

Appearance: Regal, with silver-streaked blonde hair and deep blue eyes.

Personality: Alistair's mother, once a proud queen, now grieving the loss of her family members in the war. She is deeply protective of Alistair but is weary from the years of conflict. She wants peace for her people, but also fears the consequences of this fragile alliance.