Normal day

While there were at the party place. Phuwin was bored and hungry. He wanted to cook but there is no way he can cook now. So he decide to eat something. Phuwin stand up and tries to go find the food.
Pond noticed and asked him where he is going.
''Oh.. I'm hungry and.. I thought I wanna go there so. uhmm Do you need something?''
''I'll go with you. ''
''Okay.''

While he was choosing Pond was near him all the time choosing the same one with Phuwin.
''Why are you choosing samething as me?''
''You are chef so I thought if I choose samething as you I thought I can eat delicious one.''
''It's not like chef know which food is best.''
''Oh really but I could know if they are yummy or not''
''Okay.''

When they were eating.
''Phuwin I think I'm right''
''About what?''
''About the thing we talk when we were choosing the food.''
''Oh.. really''
''Yeah. Good chef knows which one is good just watching the dishes.''
''I think I need to admit it. Since I'm doing chef at restaurant and having my juniors, I know how it taste by looking.''
''You are so professional''
''I don't know.''
Phuwin feel great and hipe he can be like this forever.

But it didn't. The party end and they went to home. Phuwin rushed to his room and Pond was opposite and slowly went to his own room.

''I'm tired..'' Phuwin said while looking at the ceiling but remembered about his diary and he didn't write it for today. When he opened the diary he start writing what he did and how he felt.

After he wrote them. He read his last years one. It was the day he break up with his boyfriend. He read what he wrote. He didn't felt sad. Maybe it is because he fall in love with Pond. but he never likes me back.

He stop thinking and went to shower and sleep.

The next day. He woke up late but it was okay. He went down and Pond was already awake.
''Morning. You woke up late to day.''
''Yeah..  Are you hungry? I can make them.''
''Umm really? I want to eat something ''
''Sure.''

He made pasta. He made them easily and Pond was surprised at fist but he used to it now. Phuwin made him delicious dishes everyday and Phuein also think about his health. He noticed Pond didn't eat food that much at the party so he thought he is hungry and he is.

''Umm Phuwin? I have appointment with crients and they want to do at your place. Is it available on this date and people?''
''Let me see the reservation and I'll make sure.''
''Okay Take your time..''

After few min Phuwin answered him.
''Yeah on that day the table is available but do you want to be at private room?''
''Yeah if you can.''
''Okay then. If there is anything text me. I'll go now.''

While Phuwin went to the restaurant he was confused about their relation ship. what is it call? Husband and wife? Friend? Strangers? No one know. Phuwin noticed and that it is One sided love.