cooking

when they arrived home. Pond take him to Phuwin's room that is next to his room.
''Here is your room and my room is next to your room. When you have something you can come to my room and here this is my phone number so add to your phone.''
''okay.''
after Phuwin said that he went to his room and shut the door.

''Am I really have to be living here? I will definetely stay until late for work from now.''

Phuwin lay down on the bed and closed his eyes.

Then his phone rang. It was from Dunk who is the owner and friends for him.

Phuwin:What's up

Dunk:Are you coming tomorrow?

Phuwin:yeah I will stay until late

Dunk:oh is it because of your dad?

Phuwin:did you heard of it?

Dunk:yeah and that's why I call you now. he don't want you to stay until late.

Phuwin:no way I'll not listen to that.

Dunk:then do you wanna stay at back kitchen and stay?

Phuwin:does it work?

Dunk: yeah probably

Phuwin:okay then I'll stay at the back kitchen. Thanks

Dunk: No problem but I'll give you the key. I'm not like you and I want to go home.

Phuwin:I'm jealous of you two. How can you fall in love with arrange marriage.

Dunk:Love at first sight

Phuwin:I don't feel like I fall in love like you guys.

Dunk:Arrange marriage means you don't need to love them.

Phuwin:yeah I know.

Dunk:and most importantly you don't want to feel betrayed and feel lonely right?

Phuwin:yeah

Dunk:then stop thinking you'll fall in love.

Phuwin:fine

Dunk:I'll go bye

Dunk hang up the phone. Phuwin decide to un pack his things.

"Hope I can cook at home like I used to do at home."

After he finished unpacking them, he decide to text Pond.

Phuwin_Phi it's Phuwin. Can I use your kitchen?

Pond_Do what you want unless you are not messing around.

Phuwin_Thank you Phi

"Why is he like that. But it's okay since he allowed me to use kitchen."

Phuwin decide to go for buying ingredients.

After he get the ingredients he went back home.

"I used to hope I want to have a husband who can carry this for me and loving me but I think there is no chance"

Phuwin didn't want to cook like he cook in restaurant since he was lazy and tired but even though he is making roughly he makes them like professionals since he is.

While Phuwin were cooking, Pond was at his office. He wasn't at home but he don't like to be at his office all day so he went home after 12 pass.

When he open the door and went inside there was smell of food. He first thought why but he remembered that Phuwin was using his kitchen. He went to living room and look at the kitchen. Phuwin was making few dishes and seems like he is clearing up.

"Phi. You are here."

"Yeah. Seems like you are good at cooking."

"Didn't you see my profile?"

"Why?"

"Never mind. Are you hungry? You can eat this."

"I don't need."

"Fine then I'll eat this by myself"

Phuwin sat on the chair and start eating. Pond went up stairs and look for the paper that his dad gave him. He look at that and noticed that he was a chef of famous restaurants and he use to go there when he has appointments with his clients.
''Oh so he is a chef of this restaurant?! I feel bad that I said I will not eat.''