𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

\ \ \    ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗    / / /
𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃
✧˖°.  𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 .ᐟ  𑁍ࠬܓ
‧˚₊⋅  ── ୨ৎ ──  ⋅₊˚‧

ᰔᩚ chapter 01; i hate her ˙⋆✮

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚★⋆。˚  ⋆
┊         ┊       ┊   ⋆
┊         ┊       ★⋆
┊ ◦
★⋆      ┊ .  ˚
           ˚★

GROUP CHAT
designated drinkers

theo james' wife《 myla james 》
🔔🔚《 isabella davis 》
vee vee blanchard《 vivi carson 》

🔔🔚
myla
have u seen the new sidemen sunday

theo james' wife
no
why

🔔🔚
*sent a youtube video clip*
enjoy! 😊

vee vee blanchard
BELLA
UR MENTAL
but myla
since its been brought up
u should watch it xx

theo james' wife
uhh
what's going on
brb

theo james' wife is now offline!

vee vee blanchard
she's gonna lose her shit

🔔🔚
100%

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OPEN VIDEO CLIP!

the studio is still in fits of laughter as stephen tries stands at the podium, his grin wider than ever. his gaze lands on harry, and the anticipation in the room only grows. everyone knows this is going to be brutal. stephen had been firing at everyone with no remorse whatsoever, and it seems it'll be no different with harry.

"ah, harry," stephen begins with a slow, wicked grin. "harry is so jittery, he makes a raging alcoholic look calm."

the room bursts into laughter, harry chuckling and shaking his head. stephen's tone shifts as he leans closer to the mic, his grin widening. "let's talk about the real elephant in the room, though. besides ethan, of course."

the sidemen explode with even more laughter, as does the crowd. ethan's face turns a bright shade of red as he lets out his iconic laugh.

"no, no, no. harry's favourite human," stephen exclaims, enthusiastically as always. "myla james."

the second stephen says her name, the room erupts with an audible ooooh. harry's face drops, a sigh escaping as he braces himself. the rest of the sidemen exchange glances, not even attempting to hide their excitement to hear what's to come.

"the tension between harry and myla is thicker than jj's ego on fight night," stephen begins. "but, the sexual tension is so thick, you could cut it with the same knife she's probably been sharpening behind his back for months."

another wave of laughter hits the room, while harry looks at his friend appalled. no, this isn't the first he's heard of this said 'sexual tension' between himself and myla from one of his mates, he just didn't think it'd be brought up today. but, then again, this is the sidemen roast. the rest of the sidemen, along with the crowd, are absolutely loving it.