Because Ali made me update this

Gerard POV
"Nice place." I inquire as Frank leads me though the door and into his house. "Not really, but it's mine." I nod and sit on the couch in the front of the room. Time to make small talk until I can get into his pants. "So uh, how long have you lived here?" Gerard asked ask Frank was pulling off his cardigan.

He sits down on the couch a little too close and sets down two cups of coffee. "About two years now. My turn to ask you something. Whats with the skirt? Not that it's bad or anything I'm just curious." He blushed a bit at the mention of my dress but I was confident.

"It's just something I like. It makes me feel more confident. Though it is a bit uncomfortable right now." He bit his lip and is eyes looked a bit clouded as he stared at me. "Maybe you should take it off, you know so your more comfortable."

"You could take them off for me if you'd like." I offered. He took that as an opportunity to pounce on top of me and kiss me. His lips were pressed against mine in a forceful manner which only made it better. A pair of tattooed hands tangled in my hair, making me let out a straggled moan against his lips. He reached his hand to my back and started tugging on the zipper, slowly pulling it down. At the same time, I kicked off my shoes and started to pull on the hem of Franks shirt, signaling him to take it off. Frank pulled away and yanked off his shirt and then began undoing his belt.
A/N: IMAGINE SMUT BECAUSE I CANT WRITE IT SORRY MAYBE ONE DAY