Spooderman

Some people say love comes when you least expect it. Well it certainly did for Donald Trump and Joe Biden. But was it all really as it seemed to be? I mean, of course they had to hide their oh so perfect relationship from the media for legal reasons, but was it really as perfect as Joe thought it was? Donald had a very big secret that he was hiding from Joe; Donald loved Joe with almost everything he had. Almost. You see, Donald was actually deeply in love with Kim Jong Un, not Joe.

But Donald, Joe and Kim weren't the only world leaders with a massive secret; the media forgot all about one man. The one and only Boris Johnson.

Now, I'm guessing you've all heard of Spiderman, but maybe not Spooderman. Spooderman is not just anyone, you cankerblossom. Spooderman is Boris Johnson.

Boris comes into all of this when Kim Jong Un gets his 44 nuclear bombs all accidentally transported to the wrong country, and he sends his boyfriend Donald to collect them. In the meantime, Joe has found out about it and has written a letter to Boris confessing his love.

'To my dearest Boris,
I miss you in America, I love you so much and not that orange idiot, I'm only with him to avoid his new boyfriend Kim Jong Un from nuking the whole of the US. After all, I would be nothing without this amazing country. Maybe a kiss Will be Better for you my darling?

All my love,
Joe xx'

Boris sees Kim Jong Un and punches him in the face. Suddenly Donald comes over and pulls Kim in by the waist.

Donald: Come here my baby.

Kim: Whatever you say my princess.

Donald pulls Kim closer and whispers in his ear, his hot breath sending shivers throughout Kim's unusually large body.

Donald: Whatever daddy wants, daddy gets.

Donald and Kim kiss passionately and Kim Kardashian shouts: MY LIFE IS A LIE! YOU STOLE MY HUSBAND!

Boris Johnson films the whole thing and gets the next plane too America to meet up with Joe.

Joe: Boris! My darling!

Boris: Joey bear! I missed you so much my snookums!!

They embrace passionately, yet with much difficulty, as Boris' waist is on the larger side and petite joe can't fit his arms around.

They pull away from the hug and gaze into each others eyes, Joe clears his throat.
"Boris, my beautiful boy, there's something I want to ask you."
"Anything my dearest." Boris replied
Joe gets on one knee, Boris gasps.
"Boris Johnson, will you make me the happiest man in the world and take my hand in marriage?"
Boris tears up.
"Of course! Of course my love I will marry you!"
They kiss passionately, their lips tightly interlocked and hands wrapped around each others fat necks.
"I love you" Joe says
"I love you too" Boris replies
They both skip happily into the sunset.

Meanwhile...

Kim Kardashian: Kim! I thought we had something!

Kim says: "Shut up Kim! I never loved you anyway, I love Donald, he's much hotter than you anyways, and he's not as plastic."
Kim starts to cry and they both laugh at her. Kim then drops a nuclear bomb on Kim and the whole Kardashian family.
As the family explodes in the background, Donald and Kim kiss passionately.