First Day At School And Party At Night

I looked at my family knowing that I am happy that they are in my life again Julius came up to me and held me in his arms. “I am happy you are home Alex, we are sorry for sending you to get mental help” Julius explained. I smiled at him as I looked at both dad and Julius “It’s okay you both were worried about me besides I am all better now it was all just nightmares from the accident I went through” I explained.“Well we can all start over fresh because I enrolled you in your new school, your starting senior year isn’t that great” dad explained. 

I was surprised. “Are you serious I’m going back to school as in a real high school?” I asked “Yes Alex sweetheart you’re going to your first day of high school think of it like you skipped a lot of grades” dad explained. I nodded “So where’s Tori?” I asked as they all looked at me “Well sweetie the thing is that your sister Tori she’s been missing for a whole year and no one has seen her since” Amanda replied as I was surprised and shocked. “Amanda, that was really bold of you to say that. I was going to lightly tell her about Tori” Dad scolded “When would be the right time to tell her hmm” Amanda replied. 

I shook my head and looked at them “How did she go missing? Did you report her missing?” I asked “We did. We all looked for her and no one hasn't found her yet” Jeremy replied as he sighs. “Did she have a room here?” I asked. “Yes she has her own room and it’s never been touched” Julius replied. I nodded my head “Where’s my room and will you show me around?” I asked. “Sure I’ll show you where your room is” Jeremy replied as he guided me upstairs to the last room I opened the door to see my room is a medium big room. 

The walls were a natural color as the floor was wood and with a nice rug on the floor, the book shelves have some books and I saw some boxes on the floor that were from the asylum Gee my stuff is here that quick. There on my desk is a laptop and printer and behind my chair is my backpack, and I have my own bathroom next to my dresser. I walked in my room and I was amazed. I opened the dresser and I saw clothes folded neatly inside. I walked to the closet and opened to see clothes hanging and shoes neatly together. “New clothes and new shoes?” I asked.

“Yeah we went all out shopping so we got you everything but we aren’t sure what you like” Jeremy explained. “I still like marvel and dc does that count” I replied “I am glad we got you those t-shirts you will look good in them” Jeremy replied. Let me explain how my family looks, starting from my dad Dave Henderson he has dirty blonde hair with hazel green eyes, his skin color is fair cream color. He is kind of a cop. I know he helps with the police and I always remember him wearing flannel shirts with jeans and brown boots. 

Julius has light brown hair with some gray hair coming out; his skin is also fair cream with a bit of tan like he has been getting sun tan from the beach. He always wears those hiking shirts and blue jeans, with black hiking boots like if he was some police hiker I think he and my dad work together with the police. Last but not least my older brother Jeremy looks like dad with his dirty blonde guy stylish hair, dark brown eyes, and his skin is a fair cream color.

As for me, I look like my mom. I have fair cream skin, I have straight long dark brown hair, my eye color is different like my left eye is hazel green and my right eye color is blue. I have no idea where the blue eye comes from. Who knows, maybe it runs in the family anyway I’ll tell you about my big sister Tori, she also looks like mom with her long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, creamy peach skin with some tanning. Tori was like my best friend and my sister that  always trusted my life. I was too late. I never got to see her after so many years. I sigh as I whip my tears that were falling from my eyes. “Are you okay?” Jeremy asked with worry on his face.

“Yeah sorry I was just thinking about Tori” I replied as Jeremy nodded and looked sad. I sigh as I see anime posters and PlayStation 5 with awesome new games. I looked at Jeremy “I love my room thank you” I replied “You're welcome and I’m happy your home, I don’t think I can handle you leaving again or else I would lose my mind. We lost Tori and I don’t plan on losing you” Jeremy explained. I walked up to Jeremy and hugged him “I am never leaving you unless dad, Amanda, and Julius says so. I’m staying here for good” I explained.