Champion of Alola

RockyJMoon: "Some of you may have noticed Champion of Alola: Rise from Betrayal, is gone. Cuz I deleted it. Why? Well, a couple reasons."

We now shift to a blackboard.

1) It was my first story, and it was very clear that it was. There were a lot of typos that went unnoticed for years. A lot of gaps. And the ending is kinda rushed. Overall, I was just not happy with it.

2) Yeah, it was my first story, and I was super into my LGBTQ+ phase, I still am, but I've calmed down a bit. And in my early stories, it was abundantly clear. Hell, Champion of Alola was the gayest fic I had. I originally wanted to keep it that way, as to sorta be a time capsule of sorts, but.....due to a variety of real world events that's happened throughout the past 4 years, my fic would be considered very woke. And now, I can't help but cringe at some of the stuff I wrote.

And I didn't wanna deal with any future weirdos be like "Um, you've got pronouns, and you have the wokest Pokemon book ever, yet you argue with us what we're doing is wrong?! You're a hypocrite!". I couldn't have that, so I tried to change a bunch of plot holes in the story, and that caused even more plot holes, and more plot holes that caused it to get very delayed. And I give up.

 And I give up

>Stop Music<

RockyJMoon: "Don't get me wrong. It greatly saddens me, cuz it was the first fic I've ever written, and people loved it, despite the plot holes and how rushed it was. And it was the first one I complete, so I was really proud. And it was the story that made me an author, and it was basic foundation for my writing skills going forth......So compromise."

We now see the author in a suit sitting on a chair, reading a book and next to a fireplace.

RockyJMoon: "I've gotten way better when it comes to storytelling, in my opinion. So I think it's about time I make a new Pokémon book, with the duo who literally started it all, Ash and Jori. And I will do whatever I can to make it peak fiction, in my opinion. More details later. One more thing. I wanna thank everyone who read it and liked it, and the people I met through it. And...sorry for not telling everyone before I deleted it. So......That's about it. See ya. And again, sorry."

"