🧭 :: 𝕎𝕆ℝ𝕂𝕀ℕ𝔾

ʬʬㅤ

ʬʬㅤ.ㅤ𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗕 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞? ᶻ 𝘇 𐰁

── .✦ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❱❱‎ 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘾𝙇𝙐𝘽 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝘼𝙇𝙇

⩩﹕The f𝗶𝗿st section is 𝗮𝘃𝗮ilable to all, w𝗵𝗲𝗿e all the book 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲rs will be grouped into 𝘁𝗵𝗿ee.

All three me𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿s shall read some 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽ters from each 𝗼𝘁𝗵er's book, wh𝗶𝗰𝗵 will be set by the book club. Additionally, they're supposed to 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃e 3 comments on each 𝗰𝗵𝗮pter that are helpful for the 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵or. Moreover, readers shall provide a ︵ 150-𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 review for each book they 𝗿𝗲𝗮d. This will be a weekly assignment and the readers will be 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽ed every week.

❍ㅤ︵‎ ‎ 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗬𝗖𝗟𝗘: In a group of 3, let's say, 𝗔 𝗕 & 𝗖, all three of them have 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝗺itted one book 𝗲𝗮𝗰h. Then person 𝗔 will read 𝗕's book, 𝗕 will read 𝗖's book and 𝗖 will be reading 𝗔's book.

﹒⌗﹒Joining through 𝗗𝗶sc𝗼𝗿𝗱 is advised since you will receive more 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗲fits, but we are also open on 𝗼𝘁𝗵er social media platforms as w𝗲ll. ౨˚₊‧﹒

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ≧ 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗧𝗦

၊၊||၊ 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗧𝗦 ၊၊||၊

━ Vi𝗲𝘄s on 𝘆𝗼ur bo𝗼𝗸

━ V𝗼𝘁es and 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲nts

━ Re𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀

၊၊||၊ 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 ၊၊||၊

━ A 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁room

━ R𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗲w sec𝘁𝗶𝗼n

━ A𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴nment section for 𝗲𝗮sy a𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀sibility

━ Every week 𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹es shall be 𝗴𝗶𝘃en based on p𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘀.

━ Other 𝗳𝘂n ac𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗶es

━ 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗮ways

━ A𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻ced sy𝘀𝘁𝗲ms

━ S𝗲𝗹f 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗼s

━ A c𝗵𝗮𝗻ce to make n𝗲𝘄 connections!

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ❱❱‎ 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘾𝙇𝙐𝘽 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙎

𓂃★ This part of the book club is limited to the members of 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖, 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨.

𓂃★ There are 𝗵𝗶𝗴her benefits in 𝘁𝗲𝗿ms of vi𝗲𝘄s, votes and 𝗰𝗼𝗺ments.

𓂃★ More than that they 𝗮𝗹so have higher 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻ces to win 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗮ways.

𓂃★ A 𝘀𝗽𝗲cial section is 𝗺ade available to them on the 𝘀𝗮me ser𝘃𝗲𝗿.

𓂃★ Spot 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿vations for the a𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱s hosted by the 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺unity are an add𝗶𝘁𝗶onal benefit.

𓂃★ The w𝗼𝗿𝗸 will be the 𝘀𝗮me as the ab𝗼𝘃𝗲!

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⌞𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘⌝

ʬʬㅤ.ㅤ𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: Failure to m𝗲𝗲t the 𝗱𝗲𝗮dlines of the assig𝗻𝗺𝗲nts wi𝘁𝗵𝗼ut giving any 𝗽𝗿𝗶or information wi𝗹𝗹 lead to a s𝘁𝗿𝗶ke, receiving con𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂tive 3 s𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸es if you belong to the 𝗳𝗶𝗿st section (𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭) and con𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂tive 5 stri𝗸𝗲s if you belong to the 𝘀𝗲𝗰ond sec𝘁𝗶𝗼n (𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴) will lead to the re𝗺𝗼𝘃al from the book 𝗰𝗹𝘂b.

⿻ㅤ.ㅤEach w𝗲𝗲k you can sub𝗺𝗶t any book from any g𝗲𝗻𝗿e but only two b𝗼𝗼ks per person. And if you're 𝘀𝘂𝗯mitti𝗻𝗴 two books, you will have to read two bo𝗼𝗸s in a we𝗲𝗸 plus provide a 150-w𝗼𝗿d review for 𝗯𝗼th of them.

⪩ . You're 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗰ed to take a hi𝗮𝘁𝘂s in case you are 𝘂𝗻𝗮ble to take out time for the 𝗱𝗮𝗶ly assign𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, but that requires you to complete all the 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶gnments that were 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮dy assigned.

❪Resi𝗴𝗻ing from the bo𝗼𝗸 club is only appl𝗶𝗰𝗮ble after 1 𝗺𝗼nth. So join 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 if you'𝗿𝗲 comm𝗶𝘁𝘁ed to 𝗯𝗼oks!❫