🧭 :: ℝ𝕌𝕃𝔼𝕊

→﹐⛩ ﹒𝕽𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮❕

The to𝘄𝗲𝗿 is the place where 𝗸𝗻ow͟l͟e𝗱𝗴𝗲 and discovery are like the two ends of a shaft, i.e. 𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹. All are equal and are supposed to be shown the same r͟e͟s𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁.

⪩‎‎ ‎ . ‎ ʬʬ . ‎ ‎𝕭𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙❕

The mage tower is a place full of 𝗺𝘆𝘀tery and sophisticated 𝘀𝗲𝗰rets. You should be prepared for the u͟n͟𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄n, any kind of genre, any kind of 𝗿𝗶𝗱dle can be a new key for a new book.

ׁ ✷ . ᭡ ‎ ‎ 𝕾𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨❕

The mage is protected by the 𝗴𝘂𝗮r͟di𝗮𝗻. Share the book/submit the book on which you have the ri𝗴𝗵t. Submitting a book published by another author or 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗶a͟r͟i͟zed work isn't 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁able. If you find any plagiarized/copied work then report it immediately to the foun𝗱𝗲𝗿 o͟r concerned au𝘁𝗵𝗼rity.

★‎ ‎ .‎ ‎ ︵‎ ‎ .‎ ‎ ౨‎ ‎ 𝕭𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 ❕

Mage 𝘁𝗼wer holds many sec͟r𝗲𝘁𝘀. Do not 𝘂𝗻follow the community account or undo the payment after your form is selected. You might get me 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻d͟e͟d from the book club or even 𝗯𝗮𝗻ned. Be aware of the news/information being passed by the community 𝗮𝗰𝗰ount.

﹒‎ ⌗‎ ﹒‎ ୭‎ ‎ 𝕸𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 ❕

There might be some books that might not go the way y𝗼u p͟l͟a͟n͟ned the s𝘁𝗼𝗿y to be. It doesn't mean that you would go 𝗽𝗼stin𝗻𝗴 only the negat𝗶𝘃𝗲 comments about the book. Appreciating s𝗸𝗶ll and de𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮tion is imp͟o͟r͟t͟ant, too.

Password is your favourite fantasy creature !