Treatment + Answering to minho

Thank you, my lovely bunnies, for 10k reads!✨ Your support means the world to me,🧿✨and I couldn't have done it without you!💜 I love you all so much❤✨

PREVIOUS

Jin - oh my god jungkook,yoongi how this happened? (Ran towards him)

Hobi - God how his bandages open and buries they aren't from accident

Joon - yess hyung they at afterno-

Minho - KOOKIE'S ACCIDENT?? HOW?? WHEN??

Present

Minho - I ASKED SOMETHING? WHAT ACCIDENT HUH?WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED TO JUNGKOOK? WHY WAS NO ONE THERE TO PROTECT HIM?HE COULD'VE D-DIED

Kim brothers gulped hard at sight of angry minho, none of them said anything, even tho they are fearless mafias kings but in front of minho don't why but they are feeling intimidated, they only felted this way when their father or their coach use to scold or punish them during the mafia training.

None of them answered but Jin finally said

Jin - Umm see We need to treat everyone first. Jungkook is hurt, and so are Jimin and Yoongi. They need medical attention.(said in low voice but clearly showing urgeny)

Minho's fierce expression softened slightly at Jin's words & tone recognizing the urgency of the situation.

Minho - Fine, but we'll talk about what happened afterwards (cold)

Jin - nodded

Hobi carefully lifted Jungkook in his arms determined to bring him to the hospital room in their house. Minho followed, still brooding with a mix of worry and determination.

Once inside, they settled Jungkook on the bed, and as he lay there, unconscious yet breathing steadily, the brothers exchanged glances filled with unspoken emotions. Minho stood protectively at his side, arms crossed, waiting for his brother to wake.

Jin and Hobi quickly went to work on Jungkook first. His injuries, though not life-threatening but needed immediate attention. Jin's hands moved swiftly, skilled from years of experience, as he carefully cleaned the wounds on Jungkook's arms and face. Every cut, every bruise was treated with care. Hobi, equally focused, helped by applying a soothing cream to the bruises, and together, they began wrapping bandages around his arms, shoulders, and forehead.their actions filled with love and worry.

As they worked, they exchanged concerned glances. Jungkook was so weak, far more fragile than they had seen him before. Jin sighed softly, pulling out an IV line and inserting it into Jungkook's hand

Jin - He needs fluids. He's dehydrated and exhausted,(explained softly)

After making sure the IV was secure and Jungkook's breathing had stabilized, they turned their attention to Yoongi and Jimin. Jin moved toward Yoongi, who had been quietly enduring his pain, leaning back against the wall with his arm cradling his ribs.

Jin - You've been holding it in, yoongi-ah,Let me take a look, baby

his 'doctor mode' now fully activated. Without much protest, Yoongi let Jin guide him to sit down, gritting his teeth as Jin carefully examined the bruising on his side.

Jin - yoon It's not too bad, but you've got some deep bruising.You need rest,love.

Jin said, cleaning up the blood and wrapping a fresh bandage around Yoongi's rib area. As Jin finished, he placed a comforting hand on Yoongi's head,pressing a soft kiss to Yoongi's forehead.