conditions to love

After avoiding whole day to go to her previous room it was night and Roohi had to go to that room where she had spent nights crying first after knowing her mother's life sufferings , then her death and at last after her death when her whole world was constricted to four walls with her useless heartbeats .

Roohi opened the door of the room and all memories of her with Arohi flashed infront of her eyes the time she found that diary which unfolded the past infront of her .
The diwali day when she found about her her mother's health condition.
The time when her mother was lying unconsciously on the bed after knowing that roohi knew everything already .
Later when her mother assured her that she doesn't have any obligation to fit in this house and is free .
And then time after her Arohi's death when she has to survive there believing that was how her life was going to be and she was alone .

It all flashed infront of her like a story making her more vulnerable to step inside .

Roohi backed off her feet from stepping inside and stood infront of that room , after thinking for some time Roohi closed the door and walked towards Nyra's room .

"May I enter inside" Roohi asked knocking on Nyra's opened room door .

Nyra was sitting infront of her dressing table doing her night skincare routine ."yes, but why are you here" . Nyra counter asked looking at Roohi .

"I will go tomorrow" Roohi stepped inside and continued in love dripping voice "so , I just wanted to have some movie night with my lovely sister".

"Oh you don't remember about your 'lovely sister' the whole year when you don't come here and today suddenly you want to spend time with me"

Roohi could see the talent of emotional atyachar passing from Manjari -Akshara- Nyra , but she just blinked her eyes to convince Nyra .

Nyra rolled her eyes and thought for some moments before agreeing "Remove your socks and shoes outside and also wash your feet before sitting on my bed".

Squinting her eyes in annoyance Roohi did as Nyra said while Nyra sat on her bed with quilt on and turned on the TV.

"Which movie do you want to see" Nyra asked scrolling through some Disney cartoon movies .

"Frozen"
Roohi said almost absent mindedly remember something and looking at the Frozen movie just above tangled .

"Okay!"

After sometime Nyra slept while watching the movie while Roohi was still watching movie while story of Anna and Elsa was seeming very relatable to her.
"He was right!"
Roohi said to herself and suddenly another bad memory conquered her mind .

She got out of trans as someone turned off the TV and called out Roohi's name .
She looked at her side Abhir who had turned off the TV and
Shivansh standing on the door of the room .

Roohi remembered that it was midnight and they had to go to Yukta to give her a phone.
Roohi and Abhir covered Nyra with the quilt and turned off the lights and ran downwards where Shivansh was taking the car out from parking .

..........

Unlike yesterday today all three of them were sitting  the wall to come inside as Abhir wanted to meet his bhabhi and Roohi too hadn't seen Yukta that clearly .

As Roohi and Shivansh helped Abhir jump inside a thud sound happened scaring them if anyone woke up .

But nothing like that happened so Shivansh knocked on the window of Yukta's room while Roohi and Abhir were hiding on the side to surprise Yukta with their presence.

"Hi , bhabhii" Roohi and Abhir appeared infront as soon they felt the window opened but got surprised as a man in his forties or fifties was standing their instead.

"Yukta is a guy " Abhir exclaimed with shock .

"Our bhabhi is actually bhabha"

"My brother is a gay "

"And a pedophile too"

"He's dating a old guy"

"I can support my brother for being gay but not being pedophile"

"I disown you from being my brother"

Roohi and Abhir were continuously expressing their sorrows while Shivansh stood there staring that man in horor.
"He's Yukta's father"Shivansh voiced out to stop them .

"Ahh. .." Both Abhir and Roohi took a sigh of relief as their brother came out normal .
But soon realised the gravity of the situation.

"You here at this time" Yukta's father yelled in anger at Shivansh "You climbed the backyard wall"

"Do you have came here before too"

Shivansh shocked his head rapidly in no .

"How many times have you came here like this"

"1" shivansh

"2" roohi

"3" Abhir

Shivansh pressed his eyes hard realising he bought the wrong people with him .

......

After some time Shivansh , Abhir and Roohi were sitting in the hall while Shivansh was sitting just infront of Yukta's father while Roohi and Abhir were sitting beside each other in same couch struggling to stay silent .

"Bhabhi toh Sundar hai apni" Abhir mottered in Roohi's ears looking at Yukta who was standing on other side with her mother both staring at Shivansh and her father in worry .

"Sir , i really love your daughter very much " Shivansh said but Roohi and Abhir struggled to suppress their laugh looking at their brother like that .

"I am sending yukta abroad for her further studies" her father said in stern voice.

Shivansh looked at Yukta in shock while Yukta also looked at Shivansh helplessly .
The room became silent as Shivansh didn't knew what he could say knowing Yukta's dream of being a doctor.

Yukta's father saw Shivansh and Yukta staring at each other so he coughed at take them out of their trans and said
" I can agree for your relationship if you assure me that you will never leave my daughter"

"How can I do that " Shivansh said in desperation.