Ep 32 Convincing

Abhimanyu Pov

"Explain" Sanjay said almost yelled. "Kiara is my Wife" I said. "We know" they all said in chores. "Abhimanyu is my husband " she said making me hard to control my smile. "Shut up both of you. Don't make us more irritate. Just tell how did you both got married? " Liya asked. Then Kiara started explaining everything and I watched her with smile. "But still you both could have told us" Shravya said. "Guys first of all it is my decision. I told him not to announce. I want to achieve something then we want to share this news" Kiara said making everyone convince.

"Ok guys now lets eat" I said. "Why Don't you openly say that Kiara is hungry?" Vikram said making all of them chuckle and Kiara became red. I gave him a hard glare. "You are still working in my company " I said making him huff. Then all started to eat their breakfast. I noticed Roshan sitting anxiously. I have a doubt on him regarding  the video. Anyway if he is the one he is going to face the worst of me.

Then we all took a photo and started to Leave. We started going to our home. We both entered home with hands held.  When she saw her parents she tightly held my hands. I looked at her assuringly. "What is that video?" Her father asked very angrily. She looked down. "I am sorry uncle. It was all my fault" I said making Kiara snap her face towards me.

"I should have announced our marriage before itself-"  "Why? why didn't you announced? Now everyone speaking bad about my daughter. Don't you have sense? How can you be so careless? -" Kiara cut him off "Enough pa it is my decision to keep our marriage secret. He has nothing to do with. I understand your concern about me and what you saw in video was fully because of me. So if you finished talking about this chapter I request you to all to go" Kiara yelled making all of us stun. "Kiara Lower your voice he is your father" her mother said angrily. "If you are concern about talking to your husband like this then I am also concerned when someone taunting my husband. So it is better if you all leave this matter in this second itself" she said and started going to our room while holding my hands almost dragging me.

We both came into our room. She Suddenly hugged me " I am sorry Abhi"she said. "What why are saying sorry sunshine-" "No my father shouldn't have talked to you like that. I haven't even seen pa yelling at you like this" she said sniffling. "Sunshine look at me" I said and grabbed her face in my palms. "I am so happy" I said  while looking into her eyes making her confuse. "Why?" She asked. "Because my wife first time fought for me and that too against her dad right" I said with smile. She nodded and hugged me tightly with smile.

"But you shouldn't have outbursted like that. You should have dealt it calmly" I said while stroking her hairs. "I know I am wrong but when he was blaming you I can't control myself" she said while pouting. "Will they be angry?" she asked. "Maybe but you trust me right?" I asked. "I only trust you " she said making me smile.

Then I asked her to freshen up. I received a message from Vihaan saying Kiara parents went. I sighed. But I am really happy. Today my love fought for me. How can I forget this day? Then I received a message from Vikram saying he found out the person. I smirked. Now he is dead.

I informed Kiara that I am going out. Then I asked Vikram to keep the person in basement. We have to do some rituals right.

Kiara Pov

I am actually shocked myself. I never shouted at my dad like this. I received a call from my brother. I quickly attended it. "I am sorry na" I said tears gathered in my eyes. "No Kiara it is okay. Actually I must say that Abhi made you very strong" he said making me chuckle. "Are they angry?" I asked. "Ofcourse but Don't worry i will take care" he said making me relieve. "Ok bye take care" he said. "Bye" and I cut the call. I started wondering myself am I the same person.

So I would definitely say that you guys enjoyed the chapter. I even didn't expect her outburst. So all ready for punishment👿