Ep 28 Her pain

Abhimanyu Pov

On the party itself Vikram said that he is going to propose her. I can't believe finally my friend is going to become a couple. I am seeing my angel sleeping peacefully in my arms. I held her tightly. Tomorrow reunion and I just hope everything goes well. I have to take care of her but without anybody knowing I have to protect her I have to be always with her.

Preeti is Kiara's college friend. So she won't be there. I also know about her condition.

Flashback

One day I took her to the place I love the most. From here we can see the sunset later the falls everything will be just so beautiful. I noticed her that she is not much happy when the reunion message came. Sometimes she lost. So i brought her here to relax. We both sat there. "This is so beautiful Abhi" her mouth wide struck in awesome. "Not more than you sunshine" I said making her blush. "Now tell me. Is something bothers you? Are you not happy about re union. You seemed off" I asked. "Its nothing like that-" "I dare you to lie" I said looking into her eyes. She sighed.

"Ok may be I am not happy with the friendship bond" she answered making me confuse. "Means?" I asked her and she looked at the moon and started explaining "You can call me moon you know. It was bright and beautiful for the persons outside but when it is from inside there is no light of its own and it will be pale. Everyone thinks that toppers life was easy. No for me its not. You know friends will call us and we will pick it up excitedly but you know what they say " send me that homework. Send me this" at the peek I started to avoid calls from my own friends. My house was more than that. I won't blame but it is very orthodox. They won't care about me much. Even when I am in my periods my mom would give me work. I never woke up without crying during my periods.She want me to be a best in all. It was my school life but college life was different.  I stayed in hostel. I started getting used to it" she said with tears in her eyes. I can't believe she-

"But you know you changed it all" she said with smile. "You call me to ask how I am. When I feel lonely I will just remember you. I have never been a priority for anyone except you. But my parents were not very fond of you. They will often scold me for talking to you but i cared less because you are only person who care about me. Unfortunately my phone broke during college so I lost your contact. You know how the marriage was done? It was because of my pa. He told me to get married. But I refused. Then I got job and came there without knowing it was your company. Then we catch up again. One day papa fixed my alliance who was my father's friend son. I reluctantly agreed. But on marriage he left me. But I am happy that he is left. I am happy that I got you. When I am in my periods you took care of me like a princess.  I never felt so special in my life." She finished as a drop of tear left out.

I can't believe that she has gone through this much. But I promise you kiara I will never leave you. "You will be always special in my life" I said and wiped her tears. She throwed herself on me while I held her. She continued to cry for some minutes. At last I pacified her.

Flash back ends

I will be there for you don't worry. I also realised everything that day. Why she didn't attend my call during college days. I thought she forgot me. My college went ok. When I met her in the office I am not stun because ofcourse I am the one who appointed her. I am actually angry but I can't be with my sunshine. When she saw me there she can't believe her eyes that I am the CEO. Then she tried to talk to me but I used to avoid her. Then I forgave and talk with her. But I never know that she lost my contact. She is not even touch with any school friends. After that I never called her sunshine. One day she brought her marriage invitation and thats the time I started to plan everything. But now I am happy that she is happy with our marriage. Thinking all that I slept and waited for tomorrow.

The real story starts from here. Hope you like the chapter. Please vote guys otherwise I will think that you Don't like the book. I am feeling like closing the book. So please vote if you want me to continue.